Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! First timer here. I’ve just seen that she has set up a just giving page for the boob job and couldn’t not find her thread and comment. Maybe if she stopped buying cheap tit in Primark she could get the boob job. Or got a second job like other people have to. With all that’s going on in the world right now how can she think that it’s appropriate to ask people to fund her vanity project. Please god let someone close to her give her a bleeping huge reality check. Rant over. Back to lurking I go!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi! First timer here. I’ve just seen that she has set up a just giving page for the boob job and couldn’t not find her thread and comment. Maybe if she stopped buying cheap tit in Primark she could get the boob job. Or got a second job like other people have to. With all that’s going on in the world right now how can she think that it’s appropriate to ask people to fund her vanity project. Please god let someone close to her give her a bleeping huge reality check. Rant over. Back to lurking I go!!
Thought exactly the same! Plus selling some of those clothes on her insta ..like a boohoo blouse for ten pound plus 3.10 postage .. you could buy it new for a Couple pound more and use a discount code for free postage . Just greedy .

Reactions: 2
Thought exactly the same! Plus selling some of those clothes on her insta ..like a boohoo blouse for ten pound plus 3.10 postage .. you could buy it new for a Couple pound more and use a discount code for free postage . Just greedy .
She's a beggy wee witch, always on the scrounge for a discount code for cheap fast fashion but wants followers to pay for her to have her tits done. She's a joke. It's called saving Rosie you nob end give it a go rather than spunking your money on everything you see in primark that has a size 8 on the label

She wants them to pay for the whole thing too 😂😂 not even putting up a penny for it herself. She's got some set of brass balls so she does

Reactions: 1
She has taken the post down now. No one had anything positive to say about it in the comments 🙈

• Haha
just people didn’t really agree that she should be asking for money especially in this climate

Was still on there 5 minutes ago. I like Rosie but I can’t believe the bare faced cheek of this !! Fund raising for a boob job. Unreal. 😡

No she actually put it on the grid As well as story but now it’s gone completely

2 people have donated to the gofundme she set up! £10 each. Unbelievable

• Wow
She drives me mad she is so neurotic, prissy and obsessed with weight. She eye fucks herself constantly I don't believe for a second she doesn't massively rate herself 🙄😏 she'll bring that little girl up to be a vain little madam too.

Omg pay for your own spaniel ears correction you absolute beggar!!! 🥴 imagine her when she gets them done it'll be full on nipple tassles instead of the Primark scraps of lace, barely covering her dignity 🤦🏼‍♀️ she put up a poll before asking if she should do a funding page for the tit job and people said NO... 😆

Reactions: 3
The go fund me is still on her stories lol .. who will be daft enough to donate I wonder 🤦🏼‍♀️ if she's been desperate for 7 years to have it done.. I think she could have saved 5k by now 🥴

I couldn't believe her seriously. With everything going on in the world, she wants people to fund her boob job. pathetic

I find asking other people to fund plastic surgery so crass, she’s stated in her ‘facts about me’ story that she’s wanted it done for 7 years but couldn’t bare the thought of all that money yet thinks it’s ok to ask other people to pay for it. I would love to get mine done myself but if I ever do it will be done by using my own cash hard earned cash & in the meantime I will just put up with what I’ve got

Reactions: 3
Good God, is she actually being serious setting up a go fund me for a bloody breast uplift. Sometimes I think these people couldn’t sink much lower but somehow they do

Let’s not forget she has a holiday to Turkey next year as well. That has to be as couple hundred right there. She goes to Primark every week. I would love an uplift but I couldn’t imagine myself begging on Instagram.

And how many times she went out for food in August. I know it was 50% off but could have saved 100% by not going.