Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the 13 calorie Tango too! 😳 She looks like she’s had her hair done and fresh extensions in, of course could be a bottle dye and clip ins.
I'd bet my last quid on her having a mega eating disorder. The way she behaves is just not right. Her weight absolutely consumes her whole life.

Reactions: 2
All the 'oh no my daughter really wants a baby' just seems so forced and ugh just admit you want baby no.2 Rosie but nobody will ride out your strops long enough. Bets on an 'accidental' pregnancy in the next year?

• Haha
All the 'oh no my daughter really wants a baby' just seems so forced and ugh just admit you want baby no.2 Rosie but nobody will ride out your strops long enough. Bets on an 'accidental' pregnancy in the next year?
She'd never cope with the weight gain in pregnancy 😂😂😂 do we know who the last fella was?

She can barely mentally cope with her daughter let alone a newborn. She thinks having one is hard 🤨🤨
I was stupid and also thought one was hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣, I had my boys 11 months apart. Two is hard AF. And now I realise one was easy 😂

She'd never cope with the weight gain in pregnancy 😂😂😂 do we know who the last fella was?

I was stupid and also thought one was hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣, I had my boys 11 months apart. Two is hard AF. And now I realise one was easy 😂
Oh can you imagine 😅 and then her boobs fill up with milk and then sag more 😅 she wouldn’t cope!! Ah isn’t one just a breeze 😅 I have three and WOW it’s like a terribly out of control whirlwind somedays 🤣

• Haha
Oh can you imagine 😅 and then her boobs fill up with milk and then sag more 😅 she wouldn’t cope!! Ah isn’t one just a breeze 😅 I have three and WOW it’s like a terribly out of control whirlwind somedays 🤣
Hahaha 🤣🤣 she would have an absolute melt down! Looking back I was an absolute moron for thinking one child was hard. I want another but you're not selling it to me 🤔😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She's quite a neurotic person isn't she.. She needs to lighten up she's at risk of sounding bitter. I'd stop with the treat bowls if I was her and just have normal snacks, as they seem to be making her binge. I can't believe how scrawny she's looking lately it's quite worrying 😯

Hahaha 🤣🤣 she would have an absolute melt down! Looking back I was an absolute moron for thinking one child was hard. I want another but you're not selling it to me 🤔😂😂😂
Oh she would! You’d never hear the last of it! Ah to be honest I didn’t find the change from 2 to 3 that different (was crazy before anyway 😂) as my youngest two are only 10.5 months apart 😅 Like twins really! Go for it!

Why someone in her family hasn’t done something about her clear eating disorder is beyond me. When someone asks her if she has one she says ‘maybe but I love doing it hahaha’ she not okay 👀😏 everytime she goes over her measly 1400 calories she instantly thinks she’s massive. Puts up a post about it, begging for attention. Think it’s time she gave up on the ‘diet’ for the sake of her and her child.

I actually want to beat my head off a wall when I see her stories, she has an eating disorder and it's controlling her life and rather than reach out and seek help and treatment she just keeps restricting and restricting then bingeing multiple times a week. Also I am the same height as Rosie and I know at 9 stone anything I look horribly skeletal so why is she trying to convince herself so badly that 9st 5lb or whatever it is is an ideal weight for her. There's a reason you're struggling to reach that weight Rosie, your body doesn't want to

Reactions: 4
This would be such a worry to me, dieting can be obsessive and I think she needs help.so many people commented and she has just brushed it off. I am no where near her weight but I have come to realise its alot harder when u have sweet things in the evening. As someone said use your calories on your meals, alot of this slimming accounts are struggling as they are focusing on treats

I’ve noticed that all she ever eats is that pasta bake. It’s pasta bake for days Im bored of seeing it now

Wait...what! Is she setting one up?!
She asked on her stories yesterday in a poll, should she pay for it herself or get a 'go fund me' to pay for her new tits 😳 the majority said - pay for it yourself lol

• Haha