Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I missed that

She must have taken it down as cAnt see it on there now just the posts about asking how people afforded/paid
I'm not sure what time she put it up. I looked at it after seeing someone commented here about it šŸ˜† and it was deffo there with 77% saying pay for it yourself haha šŸ¤£

Obviously threw another hissy fit Bcos it didnā€™t go her way. Just like her post the other day about feeling ā€˜guiltyā€™ didnā€™t and she deleted all the comments. Boring witch

Reactions: 2
I saw it after reading on here, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™d got a few DMā€™s in response. He friends and/or family must read her posts, they need to intervene, itā€™s pretty obvious the breast lift wonā€™t make her happy like she thinks it will.

Those prices are just a guide I would have thought as each patients needs are so individual. She may need an implant as well as a lift. Why didn't she go for a consultation (pre-lockdown) if she's that desperate. I agree I don't think it will make her happy. She'll have it done, take a few pics in her undies again then start picking at something else she's not happy with. She must be an absolute nightmare to be around. I bet if someone said slightly the wrong thing to her on a night out, she'd have a fit and stamp off crying and tantruming. She is critical of absolutely everything around her. Oooh that turned into a bit of a long one šŸ˜†

Her pasta bakes always look like dried cat sick, can she genuinely not cook beyond boiling some pasta?

• Haha
Uh oh. Sheā€™s at a family bbq thing. Iā€™m calling it, tomorrow or by Monday there will be a meltdown post. Especially as sheā€™s already 75 sandwiches in.

Reactions: 3
Uh oh. Sheā€™s at a family bbq thing. Iā€™m calling it, tomorrow or by Monday there will be a meltdown post. Especially as sheā€™s already 75 sandwiches in.
She bleeping counted every single thing she ate and added it to MyFitnessPal. Who does that, at a family event? Why are her family not stepping in. Sheā€™s gone bleeping mad. Also hates herself but we had about 100 selfies today

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinking that looked like a decent spread? šŸ¤”
Just me? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Someone pass me a sandwich šŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She bleeping counted every single thing she ate and added it to MyFitnessPal. Who does that, at a family event? Why are her family not stepping in. Sheā€™s gone bleeping mad. Also hates herself but we had about 100 selfies today
Maybe she does it in secret? If her family follows her on Instagram, see what she posts, and they donā€™t intervene....then shame on them. I would never say I hate myself and then sit on my bed in my bra and pants and then show it to the entire world. Her daughter is going to have such a skewed view on what is healthy. Sheā€™ll pass on her body hate on to her if sheā€™s not careful.

Just watched her try on haul on her stories... She's tiny!! Not sure what her weight is but her body fat percentage looks very low!

Does she never just think to herself ā€œhey, if I stopped spending my money on absolutely shite I donā€™t need and saved up, I could afford my own boob liftā€? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

She has a few days of very low calories...under 1200 a day then she binges. So unhealthy! How does she not get that. I'd have more sympathy if she was a teen or early 20s. She's in her 30s and has a young daughter, yet people pander to her in the comments šŸ˜•

Doesnā€™t she have the most annoying squeaky voice when doing her hauls šŸ¤Ø size 8 are big on her, she definitely has an eating disorder

It ā€˜worksā€™ for her apparently šŸ˜ she needs serious help. The fact she eats as little as 1000 calories some days is ridiculous. Thatā€™s a childā€™s amount

I donā€™t know why sheā€™s so obsessed with being the lowest weight she can as without sounding too bitchy ..she doesnā€™t look good for it . I think she looks older than 31 and her body just looks ill and tired rather than healthy and womanly.

I donā€™t know why sheā€™s so obsessed with being the lowest weight she can as without sounding too bitchy ..she doesnā€™t look good for it . I think she looks older than 31 and her body just looks ill and tired rather than healthy and womanly.
She looks so much older than 31 because sheā€™s forcing her body to be skeletal. Barely eating after her binges. How her family havenā€™t intervened is beyond me. Especially with a young daughter