Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you

Oh goodness she looks like Rosie, it's the eyes I think.
Wow, he definitely has a type. Although apparently shes only 28, so he traded her in for an older (albeit far more successful) model ? Curious

Reactions: 5
I can’t even tell Rosie apart from Stephanie these days, they have morphed into the same Zara haul loving ashy toned blonde with bleached face frame insta hun. Although I think it was Rosie who copied Stephanie with the hair this time around, Steph had that hairstyle a while before Rosie.

Reactions: 4
They are alike but they do seem to get along. They comment on each other's pages, which is great considering they co parent.

Reactions: 7
They are alike but they do seem to get along. They comment on each other's pages, which is great considering they co parent.
Not so long ago, they were having it out with each other on Insta, cos Paul had nothing to do with Reuben, and Rosie was posting things about her perfect "little family".

Stephanie called her out on it publicly, so don't believe the little love-in performance they have going on now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another new fella for Stephanie! Wonder how long this will last! That poor boy keeps getting to know these new fellas, then they are gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie’s content is shocking. I’ve seen more of her crotch than I have my own. Sitting in her car every morning before the gym, tagging the pt & posing in her ‘office’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really don’t understand this new trend that has taken over the insta huns where they pose legs akimbo in some awkward schollosis pose in their clinical looking homes with some baggy outfit and one word caption. They’re all such sheep it’s unreal
My feed is bleeping full of it. Get a grip ye dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has logged off for the weekend. It’s clear to all that Rosie has zero interest in being online anymore. She’s just going through the motions and only comes on when it’s to flog something. There’s no connection there anymore with her and her audience. She has massively pulled back on what she shows. I’d say she’d love to give it all up but it pays too good so only comes on for the bare minimum.

Reactions: 10
She has logged off for the weekend. It’s clear to all that Rosie has zero interest in being online anymore. She’s just going through the motions and only comes on when it’s to flog something. There’s no connection there anymore with her and her audience. She has massively pulled back on what she shows. I’d say she’d love to give it all up but it pays too good so only comes on for the bare minimum.
I noticed a difference in her when this thread came about. Someone would make a comment about x.. so next day she changed x. She's not able for the scrutiny, not many would be to be fair.

Reactions: 7
I get the vibe that’s there’s something more going on behind the scenes that she’s not able or ready to talk about 😬 she hasn’t seemed herself lately. I do hope she is ok

Reactions: 6
I get the vibe that’s there’s something more going on behind the scenes that she’s not able or ready to talk about 😬 she hasn’t seemed herself lately. I do hope she is ok
Same. She struggles with her mental health, hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 5
Loved her when she started her looks were more raw street style now it's just OTT and over thought how long was she with paul when she had Harry I dunno seem so young to be so settled!

God love her. You'd hate that.
It's crazy how alike they are now sure stephanie hot a load of fillers recently

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.