Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s changed? She’s still posting makeup free selfies which are 100% not makeup free and she’s photoshopped to within an inch of her life. She might look like she’s makeup free but that’s because she’s usually cemented in slap! I cannot stand her. She is actually the most stale of all the bloggers! Zero content. No personality and everyone raves about her!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What’s changed? She’s still posting makeup free selfies which are 100% not makeup free and she’s photoshopped to within an inch of her life. She might look like she’s makeup free but that’s because she’s usually cemented in slap! I cannot stand her. She is actually the most stale of all the bloggers! Zero content. No personality and everyone raves about her!
'excuse the messy hair' grinds my gears!!!!! She's always insta perfect!

Reactions: 4
Relax dude! I mean...she more self conscious... trying to look makeup free after everyone commented on the face of caked on makeup...coming on stories in the past week and being so awkward .. no happy Monday from her because she doesn't know how to act. She just needs to figure out who she is and own it.

Reactions: 1
It just looks filtered to me 🤔 what makeup is she wearing?

It just looks filtered to me 🤔 what makeup is she wearing?
She’s wearing foundation and she’s got some lash product on. She was on early the other morning going to the gym with makeup on and post workout she was bán! People are very quick to defend her but as self conscious as she is, she has ye all fooled into thinking she wakes up like this! If you are makeup free, why constantly hashtag it when you are? Even though she isn’t! 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s wearing foundation and she’s got some lash product on. She was on early the other morning going to the gym with makeup on and post workout she was bán! People are very quick to defend her but as self conscious as she is, she has ye all fooled into thinking she wakes up like this! If you are makeup free, why constantly hashtag it when you are? Even though she isn’t! 😂
I dunno, I believe it 🤷‍♀️ she got a lash lift done today and could just be wearing face tan

Her videos are becoming more and more self indulgent I can't cope with it. Sitting there in a robe cut down to her navel practically with her legs out looking at herself in the mirror messing with her hair. Who needs to see that like?

Reactions: 8
What is Róisín’s relationship to Picture This? Is she constantly on the lookout for free tickets to their gigs or what? Can’t really understand why she has to tag them every time she hears them on the radio or sees them on the telly!

What is Róisín’s relationship to Picture This? Is she constantly on the lookout for free tickets to their gigs or what? Can’t really understand why she has to tag them every time she hears them on the radio or sees them on the telly!
She wants to join band.... with her keyboard/ piano ... she has been practicing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her videos are becoming more and more self indulgent I can't cope with it. Sitting there in a robe cut down to her navel practically with her legs out looking at herself in the mirror messing with her hair. Who needs to see that like?
No one! I can’t stand her & I don’t think she’s all that either. She’s quite cheap looking imho.

Reactions: 5
I said it before about her and ppl didn't like it and disagreed but I actually seen her a few times in her local post office about a year or so ago and I only recognised her through Harry. Shes very pale, no eyelashes/brows and had really bad skin. I couldn't believe how different she looked.. Like I said only for Harry I wouldn't have noticed her

Reactions: 4
I said it before about her and ppl didn't like it and disagreed but I actually seen her a few times in her local post office about a year or so ago and I only recognised her through Harry. Shes very pale, no eyelashes/brows and had really bad skin. I couldn't believe how different she looked.. Like I said only for Harry I wouldn't have noticed her
It’s really a sign of the time’s we live in that we’re recognising influenzers in the post office by their children

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s really a sign of the time’s we live in that we’re recognising influenzers in the post office by their children
Ye it's shocking, I'm not denying it. But my point is Id have walked past her only for her having him. I wasnt the only one either, other girls noticed him too. Feel sorry for their kids, imagine in school, ah Harry seen ur Ma in her jocks again 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.