Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Rosie speak to her baby like she is a dog!!!!?!??!! and in that high pitched squeaky voice!!!?!? It drives me crackers!!!!

I just tap tap tap the kid's stuff. NO interest.

Reactions: 3
Why does Rosie speak to her baby like she is a dog!!!!?!??!! and in that high pitched squeaky voice!!!?!? It drives me crackers!!!!

I just tap tap tap the kid's stuff. NO interest.
The filtering of the kids is what annoys me!

Reactions: 4
20200731_103140.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-103046_Depop.jpg

I just don't understand that? #Gifted a dress from a fellow instagrammer and then a couple of weeks later you sell it? You paid nothing for it why not give it to charity or a friend? I've gone through her depop and the amount of gifted/pr items she sells is staggering.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So greedy. If the dress is so amazing and flattering why does she not wear it somewhere?

Reactions: 2
More fool Rosie though.. if her dresses are only good enough for a quick pic rather than be seen in public in them.. says enough...
Good point !!! The whole gifted thing is ridiculous.. giving the same people more and more and excessive amounts of stuff !

I get that it's free advertising for them, but they'd be better off gifting them to people who actually WANT the product, will wear it and enjoy it. It's not my style personally and I try stear clear of fast fasion, but surely that would be better than sending it to people who clearly don't even see it as worth keeping? I'd be really offended if I was Rosie, it didn't even make it past the bedroom door and now it's being sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so...if your a blogger you get teh dress free
then you sell it too one of your followers
the company lose out on a full price sale from that follower
why would you put those grabbers on the free stuff list if you know they only sell things on?
thats not rosie thats a lazy pr company not doing ther job properly and picking the right bloggers to send stuff too
i actualy like rosie i wouldnt wear the clothes she does but shes a good mam and her house is nice. lik compare her to twins an me and shes harmless

Reactions: 1
I have my own take on this Ashley Kehoe one. Remember years ago there was a competition run on TV3 and it could have been on Xpose?Rosie Connolly was a judge and it was to find Ireland’s Next Top Influencer. Ashley was one of those vacuous idiots that applied for the show and she didn’t win. No surprises there. To be honest there was zero talent amongst the lot of the girls and I don’t even think the one who won has ever made it big in the blogging world! I’d say Ashley is still pretty bitter. Now if she gifted that dress to someone with a bit more class I wouldn’t be surprised if that someone sold it on! But Ashley Kehoe has none and those dresses are rotten anyway!

Reactions: 1
I have my own take on this Ashley Kehoe one. Remember years ago there was a competition run on TV3 and it could have been on Xpose?Rosie Connolly was a judge and it was to find Ireland’s Next Top Influencer. Ashley was one of those vacuous idiots that applied for the show and she didn’t win. No surprises there. To be honest there was zero talent amongst the lot of the girls and I don’t even think the one who won has ever made it big in the blogging world! I’d say Ashley is still pretty bitter. Now if she gifted that dress to someone with a bit more class I wouldn’t be surprised if that someone sold it on! But Ashley Kehoe has none and those dresses are rotten anyway!
Rosie hasn't even worn them out herself sure..

So rosies two kids are in the proper seats in the back of the car but Ruben isn’t even on a booster.. lovely isn’t it 🤨

Reactions: 3
So rosies two kids are in the proper seats in the back of the car but Ruben isn’t even on a booster.. lovely isn’t it 🤨
Why didn’t Rueben’s Mam supply the booster then? This isn’t Rosie’s responsibility. Jesus Christ I’m not fan of Rosie but this is awful clutching at straws! Remember the olden days when we would take a car journey. We were belted (If even) in the back seat. No booster seats! The child has a father too. People need to stop preaching about parenting on here. It’s tiresome!

Reactions: 20
Why didn’t Rueben’s Mam supply the booster then? This isn’t Rosie’s responsibility. Jesus Christ I’m not fan of Rosie but this is awful clutching at straws! Remember the olden days when we would take a car journey. We were belted (If even) in the back seat. No booster seats! The child has a father too. People need to stop preaching about parenting on here. It’s tiresome!
Have to agree thats down to mom and dad not Rosie.

Reactions: 8
I am a mother and let me tell you every child in my car while I’m driving will be seated properly.. that’s not parenting it’s common sense.. I’m driving the car I’d be held responsible if something did happen ☺

Reactions: 8
I am a mother and let me tell you every child in my car while I’m driving will be seated properly.. that’s not parenting it’s common sense.. I’m driving the car I’d be held responsible if something did happen ☺
Well I am also a mother and I try not to comment on other Mom’s parenting/ lack of common sense as you say! There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to parenting. Judgy witches are what stress other mother’s out! Reuben is older than Harry. Maybe he is sitting in a booster seat with no back! Either or, he also has a father and a biological mother who share responsibility in how he is looked after. Rosie might feel different if she is the one driving but it looked like Paul was. If they got a bus or a taxi to their staycation they wouldn’t require a booster seat on either. The kids would have to be belted in. I respect that you wouldn’t drive any child without a seat. That’s your business!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.