Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not child proof her presses? Wasn’t she sent some a few weeks ago, actually think they were dropped to her door and she still hasn’t used them
I think my parents had child locks until the youngest was 7! Common sense doesn't seem to be fashionable. I don't think fbg has locks either

Reactions: 2
I got a pair of joggers on asos and then the next day she had the same ones on and that put me right off them. i will wear mine to death you won’t see them joggers on her again lol. She has way too much clothes it actually disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I dont follow rosie. Pop in the odd time.. just looked at her stories there .

Bag...swipe up #af
Dry shampoo... swipe up
Mascara .. swipe up
Foundation... swipe up
Jeans.. swipe up
Colour wow... swipe up

That's all in less than 24 hours 😳

And that's exactly why I dont follow her 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed Rosie for ages after the sunglasses and stepping away from her own brand 😂 but back following her about 18 months, I think she actually did learn her lesson from the BU era.
Not mad on her style the last while, the teenage boy attire, but she hasn’t bugged me enough to unfollow again yet
Wait guys what happened with her sunglasses and didn’t she have brushes or something too? I haven’t been following bloggers that much until lockdown,I wasn’t living in Ireland so didn’t really care but now I’m bored 🤣 before I left I remember her promoting them and wondered where they went???

Wait guys what happened with her sunglasses and didn’t she have brushes or something too? I haven’t been following bloggers that much until lockdown,I wasn’t living in Ireland so didn’t really care but now I’m bored 🤣 before I left I remember her promoting them and wondered where they went???
She made out that they were bespoke sunglasses, exclusive luxury brand, that she fully designed etc and it turned out they were from Aliexpress white labeled products that she sold for a markup of about 800% lol. I bought a pair for 2 euro off Ali and they are a carbon copy of the rose gold ones except don't have Aluxe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She made out that they were bespoke sunglasses, exclusive luxury brand, that she fully designed etc and it turned out they were from Aliexpress white labeled products that she sold for a markup of about 800% lol. I bought a pair for 2 euro off Ali and they are a carbon copy of the rose gold ones except don't have Aluxe
I fully believe she would still be flogging that crap now if she wasn’t called out over it. She made such a fool of herself with that. There was a lot revealed about her during that time actually, the sunglasses, the RSA seatbelt drama, the Rimmell photoshop scandal, her fella threatening her followers, and didn’t she let some girl down who had booked her for debs make up? and apparently she was an awful step mother to Paul’s other son, never wanting him around etc. She’s lucky she seems to have come away from all of that unscathed

This is awful but Remi is truly not a cute baby at all! I have no doubt she'll be an adorable child though, Harry wasn't a cute baby either but is a dote now.

Also when Rosie is in a picture with Remi or Harry it really highlights just how ridiculously orange she is in comparison!
She’s a wee dote that’s awful. Leave the kids out of it

Reactions: 23
Ohhh I’ve heard of other bloggers doing that too! ordering clothes from china Ali express and then saying they designed their own brand 😕 nearly sure mars the label were accused

Ohhh I’ve heard of other bloggers doing that too! ordering clothes from china Ali express and then saying they designed their own brand 😕 nearly sure mars the label were accused
Jennifer Wrynne I think?

I fully believe she would still be flogging that crap now if she wasn’t called out over it. She made such a fool of herself with that. There was a lot revealed about her during that time actually, the sunglasses, the RSA seatbelt drama, the Rimmell photoshop scandal, her fella threatening her followers, and didn’t she let some girl down who had booked her for debs make up? and apparently she was an awful step mother to Paul’s other son, never wanting him around etc. She’s lucky she seems to have come away from all of that unscathed
Agreed. In fairness to her, she took the lumps and seems to have learned from it. She'd still sell her granny lol but at least she's not promoting all that crap.
She was blessed though, her little career really could have ended with all the stunts she pulled in such a short space of time. I can't really pinpoint what turned it around for her to be honest...was it the wedding and second baby that distracted us all from it?

Jennifer Wrynne I think?
She was notorious for the headbands and jewellery. Cari's Closet too. There was a few others I can't remember now!

Reactions: 6
Agreed. In fairness to her, she took the lumps and seems to have learned from it. She'd still sell her granny lol but at least she's not promoting all that crap.
She was blessed though, her little career really could have ended with all the stunts she pulled in such a short space of time. I can't really pinpoint what turned it around for her to be honest...was it the wedding and second baby that distracted us all from it?

She was notorious for the headbands and jewellery. Cari's Closet too. There was a few others I can't remember now!
I think so. That and she just seems a bit more normal than MUF. She didn’t act like she was bullied or make a big song and dance about it. She seemed to just pull up her socks, learn from it and move on. Now I still wouldn’t trust her, i think she can be disingenuous and believe she would sell sand to the Arabs but I do believe she learned from this situation. Maybe a part of that learning was realising your following aren’t fools so don’t try and treat them as such. She is more cautious these days for sure.

Reactions: 3

Ciara O' Doherty was another one, selling her bespoke headbands for a fortune as a brand "Taylor and Rose" when they were just from Ali Express!

• Wow
The Dress House (on insta) is still at it... Flogging Ali Express Jewellery and hairbands for ridiculous mark ups.

Remi is truly not a cute baby at all! I have no doubt she'll be an adorable child though, Harry wasn't a cute baby either but is a dote now.

Also when Rosie is in a picture with Remi it really highlights just how ridiculously orange she is in comparison!
It's really not cool to talk about a baby like that and not really acceptable, nobody does it here.

Reactions: 34
Ciara O' Doherty was another one, selling her bespoke headbands for a fortune as a brand "Taylor and Rose" when they were just from Ali Express!
Sure they're all doing it, Glitz and Pieces are another one. Just screenshot the image and put it in to Ali Express and voila - 90% discount!!! You just might be waiting about 3 months for it to arrive 😂

Reactions: 7
Sure they're all doing it, Glitz and Pieces are another one. Just screenshot the image and put it in to Ali Express and voila - 90% discount!!! You just might be waiting about 3 months for it to arrive 😂
Glitz and Pieces! Taylor and Rose! Yes they were two big ones!! Especially Taylor and Rose which modelled itself as something majorly exclusive

Reactions: 5

The Style Fairy was another one selling accessories from Ali Expresss.

Reactions: 3
The Style Fairy was another one selling accessories from Ali Expresss.
Oh God I had to unfollow her. She may well be lovely but she was too sickly sweet for me and every post feels so contrived. I'm not entirely sure what about her look is so special either if I'm quite honest. There's no originality or imagination in her styling, it's beyond basic. Bob in loose curls, check. Floral midi dress, check. Veja (or some equivalent) runners, check. Hardly groundbreaking.

Reactions: 5
Oh God I had to unfollow her. She may well be lovely but she was too sickly sweet for me and every post feels so contrived. I'm not entirely sure what about her look is so special either if I'm quite honest. There's no originality or imagination in her styling, it's beyond basic. Bob in loose curls, check. Floral midi dress, check. Veja (or some equivalent) runners, check. Hardly groundbreaking.
Don’t know much about her but that she was selling Ali Express stuff and when other bloggers were outed for it, it all stopped very quickly and quietly. She’s mainly Aff links now.

Reactions: 1
I héard she doesn't own her own house it's rented. Always thought she owned it. Especially with the amount of work she put into it. Out of curiosity where does she live? Suberbs?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.