Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda like her.. interested to see people’s views... not sure how new threads are created ( sorry if I de-railed your attempt, didn’t mean to!) x
I’m kinda new to following her and can’t really make my mind up on her so wanted to see what other people made of her!
Defo reckon she has got her hair done in lockdown...her roots seem to have disappeared overnight...

Reactions: 5
I’m kinda new to following her and can’t really make my mind up on her so wanted to see what other people made of her!
Defo reckon she has got her hair done in lockdown...her roots seem to have disappeared overnight...
I don’t buy her whatsoever. Total known jersey puller from before she snagged the best hurler in Ireland. I honestly think she just wants that trophy wife/WAG status. Does anyone else get that vibe? I just think they’re a weird couple. He’s very quiet and modest and I’d say just wants the simple farming life at the end of the day. The lads I know like that would have no long term interest in a girl who goes off and gets fillers and veneers and gets her boobs out in tacky cheap looking dresses. They’d see it as complete notions!! Id say he’d be completely allergic to the insta photoshoots. She’s also completely altered her appearance from a few years ago. Fair play to her that she clearly works hard in the gym and it pays off. But her face is actually unrecognisable now!! Has anyone actually seen her in person? I’d say bit of a catfish...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes an absolute player that one high maintenance tj is such a dote it's all about Niamh anyway shes the boss !!! Shes fake as F#$K.loves the drama and been in the spot light.. shed be nottin withdout him 😊😊

Reactions: 8
I don’t buy her whatsoever. Total known jersey puller from before she snagged the best hurler in Ireland. I honestly think she just wants that trophy wife/WAG status. Does anyone else get that vibe? I just think they’re a weird couple. He’s very quiet and modest and I’d say just wants the simple farming life at the end of the day. The lads I know like that would have no long term interest in a girl who goes off and gets fillers and veneers and gets her boobs out in tacky cheap looking dresses. They’d see it as complete notions!! Id say he’d be completely allergic to the insta photoshoots. She’s also completely altered her appearance from a few years ago. Fair play to her that she clearly works hard in the gym and it pays off. But her face is actually unrecognisable now!! Has anyone actually seen her in person? I’d say bit of a catfish...
I think that’s just growing up, no? I know I have photos similar where my face was rounder, bad make up etc

Reactions: 1
I think that’s just growing up, no? I know I have photos similar where my face was rounder, bad make up etc
As do I...but veneers, lip fillers and probably Botox too aren’t a part of growing up for most 😂the bottom half of her face looks completely different...

My best friend sees her in the gym and she said she looks nothing like her pictures. Casper the ghost pale and freckly. You can tell she’s a total catfish. She gets her hair and makeup professionally done for every night out or event. Having followed her a while, I also personally think she has a very unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Borderline eating disorder territory.
She used to work at the same company as me in her real job and I couldn’t believe how much she flaunted the clear rules about social media - we were not supposed to identify ourselves as employees of the business etc. She should have known that working in HR, they make the guidelines 😂

Reactions: 5
My best friend sees her in the gym and she said she looks nothing like her pictures. Casper the ghost pale and freckly. You can tell she’s a total catfish. She gets her hair and makeup professionally done for every night out or event. Having followed her a while, I also personally think she has a very unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Borderline eating disorder territory.
She used to work at the same company as me in her real job and I couldn’t believe how much she flaunted the clear rules about social media - we were not supposed to identify ourselves as employees of the business etc. She should have known that working in HR, they make the guidelines 😂
Oh and did she mention she’s getting married! :rolleyes: I say tj won’t get a look in, she’s so skinny though...

Oh and did she mention she’s getting married! :rolleyes: I say tj won’t get a look in, she’s so skinny though...

Can we not start talking about all different random people in a thread about Rosie Connolly? I was extremely confused for a second until I saw the pictures of someone else. Wait until a thread is made about her.

Reactions: 44
Can we not start talking about all different random people in a thread about Rosie Connolly? I was extremely confused for a second until I saw the pictures of someone else. Wait until a thread is made about her.
Same, I knew she’d had a bit of work but couldn’t figure out how different she looked 🤣

Let’s keep on topic😊

Reactions: 6
Sorry girls, hopefully we are annoying enough for someone with the higher powers to create the requested threads on behalf of us lowly folk who don’t have the ability to yet...promise we’ll disappear off to those threads then! Sorry!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry girls, hopefully we are annoying enough for someone with the higher powers to create the requested threads on behalf of us lowly folk who don’t have the ability to yet...promise we’ll disappear off to those threads then! Sorry!! 😅
i created one there

• Heart
100% true!!! She’s chasing that ‘status’ CRINGE 😬

Reactions: 1
Nice pic of her, but god knows if it's true to life... Never seen her in person.
She was on the Late Late show whilst pregs with Remi & seemed very genuine and well spoken.. I enjoyed watching her and she looked great too!

Admin - can we get a thread started on Niamh de Brun?
😂😂😂 Head wreck!!!!!

She is a total Jersey Puller 😂😂 She looks nothing like her instagram pictures, In fairness she looks great in person but edits the shite out of her pictures to make herself look slimmer and more toned!! Herself and TJ are two opposites!! I'd say she wrecks his head to no end.. She is a 100% a beggy Mitchel! Did anyone see her wedding Q&A 🙈🙈 CRINGE!! When asked about reducing number due to Covid-19 she replied back and said it wouldn't bother her if she had to uninvited ppl as the day is just about Herself and TJ and once her family can be there that's all that really matters to her 😂😂 it's all rent a crowd!! Not enjoyable to watch.

She has a following of nearly 40k so surely a few on here know her I would think🤔
It's all fake accounts 😂😂

Last edited:
Anyone can create a thread. Admin will lock it if it's not worthy enough though

I honestly find her stories so unrealistic, nobody can be that put together everyday with 2 young kids

Reactions: 9
Why does she not child proof her presses? Wasn’t she sent some a few weeks ago, actually think they were dropped to her door and she still hasn’t used them

I honestly find her stories so unrealistic, nobody can be that put together everyday with 2 young kids
She looks ridiculous. Her style is awful. She tries to hard to have cool mom style but it’s woeful looking

Reactions: 8
Why does she not child proof her presses? Wasn’t she sent some a few weeks ago, actually think they were dropped to her door and she still hasn’t used them

She looks ridiculous. Her style is awful. She tries to hard to have cool mom style but it’s woeful looking
Is Remi in the presses again? That's daily content at this stage. Could never understand why she doesn't childproof the press. Like after the hundredth time she's dragged out the crackers it might be time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.