Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dose. Since this lockdown she’s like a permanent add and I defo don’t believe the anxiety Card. she pulls that one when she’s brought up on other pages and gets ridiculed and the next day she pulls the anxiety card. She should be embarrassed at the pictures she puts up on instagram of her half naked she should remember her son is at school with other kids. I cannot stand the constant ads with her and as for her husband I’ve heard a few rumors about him and what he did to his ex !

anyone know what happened with him and Stephanie? So glad she’s happy now, she seems so genuine.

Reactions: 4
anyone know what happened with him and Stephanie? So glad she’s happy now, she seems so genuine.
Well they had twin boys and one passed away and it went downhill from there with them. I heard he was handy with his fists, but then I also
Heard Stephanie was handy with hers to Chris her last fella

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Rosie did an article a few years ago and said she sees her stepson etc. Soon after that Stephanie did an article herself and said her son hadn't seen the dad in a very long time. It was all on bloggers unveiled. I think since then Rosie makes a point of showing him on her insta now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Rosie did an article a few years ago and said she sees her stepson etc. Soon after that Stephanie did an article herself and said her son hadn't seen the dad in a very long time. It was all on bloggers unveiled. I think since then Rosie makes a point of showing him on her insta now.

It seems to be all hunky dory with them these days so who knows. Stephanie goes through the fellas and is on and off with them too a lot!

Reactions: 6
It seems to be all hunky dory with them these days so who knows. Stephanie goes through the fellas and is on and off with them too a lot!

Yep. Things defo seem better now. Stephanie said it herself a while ago during a Q&A that things are a lot better.
I do think Rosie doesn't want anyone to have a reason to say anything about her now, and is way more selective about what she puts up.

Wow I went on and had a look at her Instagram this morning those two photo are 100% photoshopped she’s like a bobble head her head is the same width as her shoulders it’s ridiculous looking, and it’s a paid partnership with SoSue, another brand that constantly promotes filtered photos of their products every make up look on the SoSue page is highly edited. Most likely because her makeup it’s cheap tat.

Am I the only person who thinks she’s really not that all that ? I think her is genuinely that size 🤷‍♀️
I think she looks better fresh faced. I am genuinely allergic to the way she does her make up. It’s so suffocating looking. Caked

Ohhhh is Steph on insta?
Ya she’s under stephaniemcnamee. Mind you she is very boring to say the least. How she still has so many followers I don’t know as she brings nothing to that table bar new boyfriends

P

I think she looks better fresh faced. I am genuinely allergic to the way she does her make up. It’s so suffocating looking. Caked
I just cannot stand Rosie I think she’s so dull and she’s like a sheep following sosume. Rosie and just Jordan as like twins they are always caked in make up dressed up to the nines and going no where ugh

Reactions: 16
As a blogger, she’s meh. Nice clothes, cute kids but content is a bit dull. Agree she’s gone very splashy with the designer stuff with the last couple of years, fair play to her for obviously achieving the success to buy the stuff but it’s not relatable for the average Irish lady. I don’t find her particularly attractive either, she’s just skilled with the makeup brushes. An old pic of her pre fillers and hair extensions or a no makeup pic really confirms that. Her top lip always like borderline swollen or raw or something from filler.

Reactions: 13
I think at the start when she got with her now husband Paul she had a problem with him having a son from previous relationship, it was said she didn’t want him around I don’t know how true that is but it does all seem to be hunky dory now between them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I unfollowed Rosie for ages after the sunglasses and stepping away from her own brand 😂 but back following her about 18 months, I think she actually did learn her lesson from the BU era.
Not mad on her style the last while, the teenage boy attire, but she hasn’t bugged me enough to unfollow again yet

Reactions: 5
For someone that gets dolled up for the gram everyday you would think she would do a bit of a different makeup look it’s always the pink eyeshadow and spider looking mascara. And it’s always hello everyone happy sunday, happy monday etc does my nut in

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.