Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy the whole anxiety thing with Rosie...it doesn't really make sense to be honest. Also she is stunning in real life but her skin is awful. Everytime she posts anything it's an AF link. Would love to see her recommend something without it 🙄

Reactions: 14
I actually don't think she photoshops?
Like ok she's covered in tan and makeup etc and she definitely adjusts her pics in terms of lighting etc but ive seen her around and she's pretty much what she puts up. Very slim, very pretty. She's just one of the lucky ones!
she definitely smooths and blurs her pictures. Do you not remember the Rimmel photo scandal? I think she’s clever though because she will leave a few bumps on her skin but smooth other areas. She also lightens her children’s eyes in pictures

Interestingly if you try to find the image in question it seems to have been erased from the internet 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t really have much of an opinion either way on Rosie, she’s just your typical instagramer talking pure shite but her husband is the slimey looking creep. He gives me the creeps just looking at him, I’d say he would get up on the crack of a plate. I have no proof of that, heard some rumours that were doing the rounds in Portmarnock/Malahide but it’s just a personal hatred I have for him.

Reactions: 22
Ahhhh Rosie The Conn Quinn..... Remember her Aluxe Sunglass? The brand she was "so proud of and worked really hard at"? That she stepped away from all sheepish when we all discovered she was flogging crap from AliExpress. She's like Grace Mongeyin that she'll play the AnXiETy card when she's rumbled and she does an HONEST AND BRAVE post about her skin. Apparently her husband is a right scrote.

Reactions: 24
She’s a dose. Since this lockdown she’s like a permanent add and I defo don’t believe the anxiety Card. she pulls that one when she’s brought up on other pages and gets ridiculed and the next day she pulls the anxiety card. She should be embarrassed at the pictures she puts up on instagram of her half naked she should remember her son is at school with other kids. I cannot stand the constant ads with her and as for her husband I’ve heard a few rumors about him and what he did to his ex !

Reactions: 14
HER HUSBAND !! as she constantly calls him has an ex that’s the spit of Rosie , he defo has a type 👯‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I worked in PR once for a short term (never again) the requests from some of the infleuncers you have no idea! Attended an event once, took my kids as thought they would enjoy. My 3 year of accidentally bumped into her and her husband lay into my husband and kid telling them to watch where they were going and it’s not good enough. He is 3!! And hardly touched her! I was shocked.

edited to add: some of those who come across as all sweetness are the total opposite. Have buckets of stories. Left PR for a totally different role. The greed of some was beyond comprehension. Just to add Rosie herself was pleasant and friendly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I remember on that bloggers unveiled page someone had commented that back when rosie started blogging that if anyone sent her a negative comment or disagreed with something that he'd be sending back horrible messages to them himself 😬

Reactions: 10
That wouldn’t surprise me after what I witnessed that day. Does he work with her? Or does he do something else?

Reactions: 4
That wouldn’t surprise me after what I witnessed that day. Does he work with her? Or does he do something else?
Pretty sure hes a refrigeration engineer. She likes to tell people he has his own company but its his fathers and he works for him.

Reactions: 10
I remember on that bloggers unveiled page someone had commented that back when rosie started blogging that if anyone sent her a negative comment or disagreed with something that he'd be sending back horrible messages to them himself 😬
Yeah I read that , was there screen shots of some comments? I can’t remember now

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure hes a refrigeration engineer. She likes to tell people he has his own company but its his fathers and he works for him.
I was wondering as the face to face at events was often with him so wondered did he work with/ for her

Reactions: 1
Ah Bloggers Unveiled.... those were the days eh!?

Yeah, I remember some screenshots doing the rounds of him threatening women for daring to question his Roisin.... whoops, I mean Rosie!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah Bloggers Unveiled.... those were the days eh!?

Yeah, I remember some screenshots doing the rounds of him threatening women for daring to question his Roisin.... whoops, I mean Rosie!
Aw bloggers unveiled was brill..ha...bloggers were freaked.... 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
I get the impression Rosie is totally bored with being an influencer....I mean you end up becoming a caricature of yourself...and her content is sooooo boring..oh theres ducks in my garden il do a story for my followers and call them duckies like duck me you can’t get more boring than rosie...she never just lets loose with herself she’s always so stiff and uptight like she’s terrified of not being perfect...her husband seems nice from her stories...remi is adorable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.