Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will share things that she thinks are the big hitters like her cancer scare, PND, anxiety, acne struggles.. etc. But there’s never any depth to any of it. It’s usually just “I too suffer from this”, makes a highlight reel about it so for people looking at her page she looks like she’s got depth but that’s usually about it. She never goes further than those one or two chats. Not saying she doesn’t struggle with those things but I feel she only shares them to engage with an audience who she wants to then use for one purpose or another. She’s not sharing to genuinely help or engage and she doesn’t share anything else about her life at all anymore but makes sure she has certain boxes ticked to appeal to a certain demographic and seem relatable.
Again nailed it. She thinks she has us all sucked in. Well I’m fairness she has managed to fool a lot. Savvy business woman.

Reactions: 8
She will share things that she thinks are the big hitters like her cancer scare, PND, anxiety, acne struggles.. etc. But there’s never any depth to any of it. It’s usually just “I too suffer from this”, makes a highlight reel about it so for people looking at her page she looks like she’s got depth but that’s usually about it. She never goes further than those one or two chats. Not saying she doesn’t struggle with those things but I feel she only shares them to engage with an audience who she wants to then use for one purpose or another. She’s not sharing to genuinely help or engage and she doesn’t share anything else about her life at all anymore but makes sure she has certain boxes ticked to appeal to a certain demographic and seem relatable.
Exactly it’s like a lot more of them like face by grace they share snippets but don’t follow through on anything. I think even having kids is just for the gram. The acne thing was the biggest laugh because within hours she was back into putting so much make up you could see anything and I know from working with dermatologists they would advise against puffing so many chemicals on your skin and she continuously puts chemicals on her face. I just think people have been so gullible where her and Lisa Jordan are concerned. Neither of them are relatable to most of the public and it makes me sick how they are nearly selling their souls and people are really struggling but they don’t care cause they are gaining

She really only became famous at 1st because we all followed her preg journey on Harry now she is v uninspiring shes constantly the same or depressed never upbeat or excited I dunno shes def not for me.

Reactions: 7
She’s reading here too because she came online to talk about her scare after people were saying she had shut right up about it. Jesus like I don’t particularly fancy grabbing a cuppa to hear her bang on about herself l! Anyway she is so excited about the brand herself and Paul have created! People off then commenting on whatever it is they have to have it all! Jeez no wonder these dopes have such big heads! If she’s talking about delays with shipments and crap and I know that the whole world is in disarray but whatever tat she is planning on selling is coming from Ali Baba again like her sunglasses! I won’t be buying.

Reactions: 10
She’s reading here too because she came online to talk about her scare after people were saying she had shut right up about it. Jesus like I don’t particularly fancy grabbing a cuppa to hear her bang on about herself l! Anyway she is so excited about the brand herself and Paul have created! People off then commenting on whatever it is they have to have it all! Jeez no wonder these dopes have such big heads! If she’s talking about delays with shipments and crap and I know that the whole world is in disarray but whatever tat she is planning on selling is coming from Ali Baba again like her sunglasses! I won’t be buying.
I bet it's a subscription beauty box.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
“I’ve never done this before. I’ve only ever collaborated with brands but having my own brand is completely new to me”

Ah is she just going to completely side step on the complete tit show that was Aluxe? Oh right yeah sure that was all just cheap shite from China with a huge mark up, and we’re all supposed to forget it ever happened because she “stepped away” from it and hasn’t mentioned it since, despite being happy enough to flog it to people who were stupid enough to fall for it thinking she designed them. Right okay.

🙄
Sorry now but getting her results and doing her charity thing again just so happened to fall in the same week she launches her brand?!?! I’m telling ye. Everything she does seems to be carefully orchestrated and planned. This is no different.

Reactions: 27
does anyone think it’s actually instagram as an advertising tool is quite ingenious. Maybe the casual aspect of it. it’s advertising but people do it at home with tea in their hands and in their pjs etc. As oppossed to a radio or tv add which is more professional. I don’t actually think it’s her fault that it comes across as self serving it’s more the way it’s looks. Self promoting that in itself can be a bit off putting? I find it cringe and fake but that doesn’t mean it is if you get my point.

Reactions: 3
does anyone think it’s actually instagram as an advertising tool is quite ingenious. Maybe the casual aspect of it. it’s advertising but people do it at home with tea in their hands and in their pjs etc. As oppossed to a radio or tv add which is more professional. I don’t actually think it’s her fault that it comes across as self serving it’s more the way it’s looks. Self promoting that in itself can be a bit off putting? I find it cringe and fake but that doesn’t mean it is if you get my point.
That is unfortunately how the likes of Instagram etc make their money... watch the social dilemma on Netflix, definitely an eye opener. Very disingenuous way to advertise/sell

Reactions: 6
I really hope she doesn't inflict her keyboard playing on us again for this lockdown, 2020 has been bad enough 🥴 hopefully it got lost in the move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh Aluxe!!! Remember all the hype over the sunglasses collection. Carrying on like her blood sweat and tears went into making them. Lol, when somebody does something like that. Tries to pull the wool over people's eyes then you get a good idea of the sort of person they are. Shady, excuse the pun!!😂.
People forget though, cause it's an industry that is so fickle. On to the next new shiny thing that all their followers think the NEED.
I would never buy something any of these spoofers sell/promote. None of them are genuine but there are so so many easily influenced.
Plus if Paul has anything to do with it I'd be even more turned off. Like others have said he gives me the willies that one😖

Harry and Remi.... Haremi

Must be kids clothes??

Reactions: 12
Omg she doesn’t even dress remi nice to imagine her doing kids clothes. Christ she goes from her medical news to charity news to selling news she’s just a complete fraud. What happened her lavish Alice shite that she was flogging recently

Reactions: 11
Between Haremi and Poco.. can none of these ejits come up with a name that isn’t a mishmash hodgepodge of their names or the names of their kids? Like seriously. The names are all awful

Ahhh Aluxe!!! Remember all the hype over the sunglasses collection. Carrying on like her blood sweat and tears went into making them. Lol, when somebody does something like that. Tries to pull the wool over people's eyes then you get a good idea of the sort of person they are. Shady, excuse the pun!!😂.
People forget though, cause it's an industry that is so fickle. On to the next new shiny thing that all their followers think the NEED.
I would never buy something any of these spoofers sell/promote. None of them are genuine but there are so so many easily influenced.
Plus if Paul has anything to do with it I'd be even more turned off. Like others have said he gives me the willies that one😖

Harry and Remi.... Haremi

Must be kids clothes??
Sounds like kids clothes.. similar to LBP I wonder.. Nikki won’t like that!

Reactions: 4
Here you go...if you search for Roisin Connolly...
Thanks.. When I read haremi first I got very excited and thought it sounded like a tasty Moroccan kinda cuisine, 😂 😭😋

Sounds like kids clothes.. similar to LBP I wonder.. Nikki won’t like that!

If it is children's clothes designed by both Rosie and Paul, it would be very bad form to not include his son in the title name

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is Paul involved? Are they trying to be the new Brian and Pippa? The only thing they have in common is himself and Brian are equally grotesque

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.