Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauna Lindsey also onto promotiong BBoldTan now. She was also Dripping Gold’s ambassador before so they must have recently changed ambassadors. Out of interest I looked back at Shauna’s posts to see in 2020 she has posted promoting Dripping Gold, Biabelle tan, Bare by Vogue and Cocoa brown and now onto BeBold 🤣 5 different tans in one year 🙄

Back to Rosie. It’s similar to Molly Mae who has posted about a skin cancer scare this week and has had a mole removed - but made sure to be cryptic about the details, implied there’s more to it (that she might have cancer), teased the details, showed on her stories all the flowers and messages of love and support 🙄
Like Jesus, it’s the 2020 version of “you ok hun? I’ll pm you x “
I don’t think either of them actually have cancer so the dramatics and attention seeking in are hard to stomach. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my hat. Again not dissing promoting self checks/awareness but you can do that without the dramatics and carry on for attention on themselves

Reactions: 20
Totally agree. I’m all for being breast aware and checking yourself but acting like you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and lapping up the sympathy and flowers just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is there anything they won’t do for attention? Tbh I think this carry on is an insult to those who have received a diagnosis. Rosie would have been better off waiting until she got the all clear and it was all over and done with but then she wouldn’t have received all the thoughts and prayers, freebies and attention while she waits for her scan.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. I’m all for being breast aware and checking yourself but acting like you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and lapping up the sympathy and flowers just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is there anything they won’t do for attention? Tbh I think this carry on is an insult to those who have received a diagnosis. Rosie would have been better off waiting until she got the all clear and it was all over and done with but then she wouldn’t have received all the thoughts and prayers, freebies and attention while she waits for her scan.
Yes. I’ve done 18 rounds of chemo and 6 surgeries in the last 3 years. Prob have more to come to be honest, can’t seem to beat this fucker! So when I see this tit it makes my blood boil. You wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes. I’ve done 18 rounds of chemo and 6 surgeries in the last 3 years. Prob have more to come to be honest, can’t seem to beat this fucker! So when I see this tit it makes my blood boil. You wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy
Sending you lots of love and strength ❤ I’m going through treatment at the moment and as you say, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sending you lots of love and strength ❤ I’m going through treatment at the moment and as you say, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Right back at you. On a break from treatment at the moment but I know how tough it is. Never mind in the middle of a global pandemic. Wishing you all the best for treatment and recovery 🙏 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another one who is not impressed with the "I might have cancer, stay tuned, swipe up" carry on.
Apart from it being in bad taste, God forbid Rosie does get bad news (I sincerely hope not) she will need time to process things herself. She has now put herself in a position where her followers will be salivating waiting for and expecting an update.
My own sister was diagnosed almost a year ago and in fact didn't make the news public until after her surgery when she was about to start her chemo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She even went on the radio to talk about it I’m sorry but without a diagnosis I think it’s pure attention seeking....

Reactions: 19
She even went on the radio to talk about it I’m sorry but without a diagnosis I think it’s pure attention seeking....
You’re absolutely right. It’s actually shocking carry on. Georgie brown nosing then. Georgie as an actual cancer survivor should be horrified.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders tonight alright.
Ah stop lads. When you think that there are people out there tonight really going through it and then you’ve these dopes looking for attention everywhere

Reactions: 9
I felt for her when she told her story the other day because I remember the wait myself and it was torture. However, this tit is ridiculous. Acting like she is dying already. Everyone wishes her the best but dear God..get on with your life right now. It's a weird life they lead if everything stops whilst waiting for tests etc.

I think she has just lost any respect I may have had for her. Carrying on like a child.

Reactions: 10
Exactly they havnt a fckn clue👹👹

Why are they your tonight who's in child minding? Nobody meant to be in your home unless essential no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At least Rosie was smart enough not to show Paul in her stories last night....so if quizzed she could say he was minding the kids while she was out with friends....unlike the other dopes so sue and aoibhe 🙄 all these influencers couldn’t give a duck about guidelines it boils my blood while we sit here any follow the rules 😠

Reactions: 8
Watched her cancer story, fair play to her for using her platform, just thought straight after sharing what she was going through she posted an ad, just a bit inappropriate and insensitive?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if the childcare loophole covers people who want to go out on the town on the razz? As usual it’s one rule for influencers and another for the rest of us who have to hold down the fort while they carry on living their best lives

Reactions: 9
Not in a million years do I believe she has gained 1000 followers over the weekend. Also that outfit the other night she looked more suitable to the corner of a street.

Reactions: 2
Not in a million years do I believe she has gained 1000 followers over the weekend. Also that outfit the other night she looked more suitable to the corner of a street.
I thought she was going to a Zorro fancy dress party 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with that pt guy. She tags him every single day multiple times. It’s weird
Housewife syndrome.
Tbf to her she has her own thing going on but...I have lots of friends that when they turned 30 had a thing going with their PT's 🤣 those that didn't..wished they did 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Housewife syndrome.
Tbf to her she has her own thing going on but...I have lots of friends that when they turned 30 had a thing going with their PT's 🤣 those that didn't..wished they did 😬
She does but she tags him relentlessly. I’ve been noticing it for a while. It’s weird. I’m laughing away here, I have never been attracted to any pt I have had but I have known a few who had something something happening as well 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.