Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait until we see Rosies "outfit of the day pic" today ... and the usual snap of the roast and a glass of wine in her hand saying how this is her favourite days of the week to just chill and relax... oh not forgetting the footage of her and Paul filming eachother running and laughing so fakely with the children all wrapped up cosy in the 4th arse rubbish in some woodland or grass 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😴🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder will she write an essay about cooking a Brussels sprout this week? It was so riveting last week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait until we see Rosies "outfit of the day pic" today ... and the usual snap of the roast and a glass of wine in her hand saying how this is her favourite days of the week to just chill and relax... oh not forgetting the footage of her and Paul filming eachother running and laughing so fakely with the children all wrapped up cosy in the 4th arse rubbish in some woodland or grass 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😴🥱🥱🥱
I'd say it's the only day of the week the kitchen is used. She's an odd fish!!

Reactions: 6
The lip liner outside lip looks like a drawn on moustache 🤭🫣

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when Rosie was on the late late a few years ago bleating on about how she wasn’t a feminist

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Telling yous now Rosie’s old face is the spitting image of Hannah Casement

ETA: also before Terror learned how to contour her parrot nose and before FBG gained 3 extra chins
She literally does look so like Hannah casement there 😂

Reactions: 2
Telling yous now Rosie’s old face is the spitting image of Hannah Casement

ETA: also before Terror learned how to contour her parrot nose and before FBG gained 3 extra chins
Omg I had no idea who Hannah Casement was and she just showed up on tiktok making a cheese sandwich- I’m lost for words what’s going on there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks very strange her head is alien 👽 shaped big bawled forehead and pointy chin. It does not look good at all.

Reactions: 5
Big mansion in Howth but still a Beggy Mitchell basically asking for free skincare products, the audacity 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.