Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie surprisingly has no filter on her latest inglot stories(maybe she has but not as filtered at usual) and the difference is unbelievable. she's like a different person, visible pores on her t-zone and quite a spotty complexion compared to the usual blurred doll face she mostly shows. I don't know how she gets away with advertising makeup filtered to the max.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
462 likes after an hour for someone who has over 300k followers tells us all we need to know. Hi Rosie go hide your likes quickly like you always do

Reactions: 4
Why is she called the Co founder of 4th Arq? Whose the other founder my husband Paul?? Wonder will he do his own meet up too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Again no brand loyalty with this witch last week was going on about how bare by vogue was her all time fave now she's plugging bellamianta

Reactions: 13
Not an af in sight on all those links she put up does rosie think she is above everyone I have reported every story she put up

Reactions: 8
Not an af in sight on all those links she put up does rosie think she is above everyone I have reported every story she put up
If you report someone do they see who has reported them or are they anonymous ???

Reactions: 2
Wow, Rosie read a book, congratulations to her, a big achievement by the sounds of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me someone didn’t write into that 4ark Q&A shite asking if yeh could meet Rosie , Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe that she waited four years to get a mole she was concerned about removed but has no bother getting fillers, Botox and hair extensions galore in that period. Just goes to show where her priorities lie. This is the same woman who has a conniption and couldn’t function for days when she thought she found a lump. There’s no way she would leave a dodgy mole for years before removing it, so she can shove it with the “I’m so relaxed haha oops” shite. She prob had it removed purely for cosmetic reasons

Reactions: 18
I find it hard to believe that she waited four years to get a mole she was concerned about removed but has no bother getting fillers, Botox and hair extensions galore in that period. Just goes to show where her priorities lie. This is the same woman who has a conniption and couldn’t function for days when she thought she found a lump. There’s no way she would leave a dodgy mole for years before removing it, so she can shove it with the “I’m so relaxed haha oops” shite. She prob had it removed purely for cosmetic reasons
Another one full of shite. God they are some brainless bunch

Reactions: 5
Aren’t we due a new release of her dog bed fleeces in another variety of colours or has she ran out of colour options? Paul be on the MS paint later on desperately trying to make new colours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.