Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say that’s the supplier she probably uses using her stock photos you can find most of the colors and some of the designs all you need to do if screenshot and search using the photo option
That logo has 3 archs instead of her 4....she likely copied what they already used and added a 4th, really thought outside the box for that logo!

On another note, her hair scrapped back really doesn't suit her, it's too severe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That logo has 3 archs instead of her 4....she likely copied what they already used and added a 4th, really thought outside the box for that logo!

On another note, her hair scrapped back really doesn't suit her, it's too severe.
She looks lik a roast spud with her hair sleeked back ... prob got inspiration from her Sunday roasts 🙄 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d say she has sold most of it off. She doesn’t seem half as invested in it as she used to be
Something feels funny about it. She’s such a strange character. I wonder if she is medicated. She doesn’t appear to have any real emotions or attachments to anything

Reactions: 13
Something feels funny about it. She’s such a strange character. I wonder if she is medicated. She doesn’t appear to have any real emotions or attachments to anything
She has certainly lost the warmth that she used to have. Even though I wasn’t ever mad about her I could acknowledge she had nice moments. Now though she’s just a cold and hollow shell. She gives nothing anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The business to me is the most bizarre set up. All the photoshoots abroad and yet never seems to have any stock. Her and himself are just con artists, they both seem off!!
She is like a robot!!

Reactions: 11
I see Sue Dan House got her fleeces the next day, my friends has not even been dispatched yet! I told her not to order but she loved them. I have a columbia fleece and it is so cosy the quality is great it has been washed loads and still like new. Defo would prefer another over her chinese tat anyday

Reactions: 3
I see Sue Dan House got her fleeces the next day, my friends has not even been dispatched yet! I told her not to order but she loved them. I have a columbia fleece and it is so cosy the quality is great it has been washed loads and still like new. Defo would prefer another over her chinese tat anyday
She’s another absolute dose. Oh look at me .. pregnant … skinny … pregnant … rinse repeat 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s another absolute dose. Oh look at me .. pregnant … skinny … pregnant … rinse repeat 🙄
Oh yes! She sure is, but how come her order got there so fast I hardly think Rosie would even know her, she is a bit tacky for Rosie 😂

Reactions: 1
Every time I see this thread title I smile can we keep it for all her threads? 🤣 spud and bog off!! 😂😂
Feck off with your stupid plastic foundation covered face; with your stupid designer sunnies and macs left open just piss off

Reactions: 5
She really needs to get a life and stop drooling at herself in every mirror 🙄🙄

Sunday roast post pending for tomorrow 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ETA: whole last line

Shes off for a night away, then tags the sidecar, (westbury) they also recently had Boozy Suzy in, it so cheap I love the Westbury, but these pricks put me off it with their gifted/pr stays x Also doesn't she live in Dublin ?

Reactions: 4
She’s not very relatable at all - not that it’s an influencers job to address cost of living crisis etc but, all she boasts about are PR stays in the westbury, personal shopping in BT where she buys a €200 blazer along with what I can only image are a pair of shoes that cost a few hundred quid. Like who cares? I don’t know who wants to follow these people any more …..

Edit to add: I worked with Rosie on a brand deal recently and her rate is enormous. So, times that one deal by look fantastic, inglot, the money she’s getting from 4th Arq , she’s rolling in it

Reactions: 10
She’s not very relatable at all - not that it’s an influencers job to address cost of living crisis etc but, all she boasts about are PR stays in the westbury, personal shopping in BT where she buys a €200 blazer along with what I can only image are a pair of shoes that cost a few hundred quid. Like who cares? I don’t know who wants to follow these people any more …..

Edit to add: I worked with Rosie on a brand deal recently and her rate is enormous. So, times that one deal by look fantastic, inglot, the money she’s getting from 4th Arq , she’s rolling in it
What was she like to deal with

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.