Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only see her posts, think she has me blocked from seeing her stories.....so far up her own arse

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she is only 33! I’d give her 43 in a heartbeat. As for a grown woman on begging for skincare & actually saying I can’t believe it ran out on the eve of my birthday. Please for the love of Christ grow up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe she is only 33! I’d give her 43 in a heartbeat. As for a grown woman on begging for skincare & actually saying I can’t believe it ran out on the eve of my birthday. Please for the love of Christ grow up.
Toe curling mortification for her. I reported them all. What a gobshite. Do they not see it?! The actual begging of it "oh I'm just showing what I've run out of".. Tag. Tag. Tag.. Couldn't be more blatantly obvious if she literally said "send me these" 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Toe curling mortification for her. I reported them all. What a gobshite. Do they not see it?! The actual begging of it "oh I'm just showing what I've run out of".. Tag. Tag. Tag.. Couldn't be more blatantly obvious if she literally said "send me these" 🙄
the worst part of it is - that someone will, i bleeping hate it , in her mansion and her suv and people queuing for fuckin Vincent de Paul food jesus christ, duck "Eat the rich" - "Eat the bleeping huns" ✌✌✌

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Every January we get this one talking about her birthday for weeks. My children don't go on about their birthdays as much as she does. Grow bleeping up Roisin

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The dirty hungry greedy skinny alien head witch scabbing free products the nerve of her. I tell ye if I ever bump into that one. How cheeky can these cunts get. A good slap in the face she needs. And for company's sending her tit don't buy from them. Boils my blood

Reactions: 6
That's what i don't get, they have money why the duck do they need to beg for free tit....ffs like i have to save for 3 months if i want to get the image SPF.....they dont live in the real world at all

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Something so cringe about anyone her age going on about her birthday the way she does (I'm older than her)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That's what i don't get, they have money why the duck do they need to beg for free tit....ffs like i have to save for 3 months if i want to get the image SPF.....they dont live in the real world at all
Part of the reason most of them have money is BECAUSE they don't pay for anything. This is why they keep doing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
birthday month.....aka letting everyone know so they have enough time to send her freebies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.