Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
A reel of her walking down the stairs with “take my breath away” playing. How has this level of narcissism become acceptable suddenly? I would be absolutely mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She’s bringing out a longer version of the fleece. They look nicer I think. Someone in the comments is telling her she has 8 of the original style! 8! 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care if she’s giving away Dairy Milk bars in the pockets or a free Inglot pallete from her unsold stock in her garage with the dog bed fleeces

I wouldn’t buy one even if I lived In The artic and me diddies were frozen off me ❄

I refuse to fund her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Are there no photographers or studios with exposed brick in Ireland? What’s the fascination with trotting to London to take photos of a Chinese made fleece that mostly Irish Fidelma will be wearing at the GAA pitch or school gate?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bellel

VIP Member
So obnoxious to change your wedding / engagement ring. It’s actually vile & disgusting & speaks volumes about her marriage. Not if you offered me a free diamond ring would I exchange it for my much loved rings that my wonderful loving husband bought with his hard earned money { just to add I have beautiful diamond rings} why would anyone exchange them. They are for life. She’s so f&€king shallow.

Reactions: 29

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So many people on the one hand complaining about the customer service and in the next breath begging for a restock or a pop up shop. They cannot get enough of her crap.
I genuinely don't understand why they want to keep supporting a brand that constantly let's people down. It's cock up after cock up and Roisin doesn't even have the decency to come on and apologise for her companies fuck ups.
Just pops on to talk about her lights, carpet, designer purchases.
She is a con woman, has no clue how to run a business but she's getting away with it.
These young ones buying her tat need a massive dose of cop the fuck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I tried to order two. A blush and a black, in a medium at 10:04. Only L at that point seemed to be sold out. Went to pay for them and both out of stock. Went back and saw the M and L were gone and ordered S in both and same story, both out of stock when I went to pay.
1673360257123.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I cannot believe she is only 33! I’d give her 43 in a heartbeat. As for a grown woman on begging for skincare & actually saying I can’t believe it ran out on the eve of my birthday. Please for the love of Christ grow up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why is she trying to make her 4thArse team a thing? The clip of them all standing around gasping with hands over their mouths as though they were on Wall Street checking stocks is embarrassing. Ye just sold a few fleeces lads calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 27

niels1905

VIP Member
Clearly people are just plain dumb here. They must all be young wans!!!!

The reason she does not have enough stock is because all deliveries are coming in from Ali Express or India or Pakistan or China!!! This means the deliveries she must get in must be small to get in under customs noses!!! That way she does not pay taxes, customs and so on. Small deliveries means can go under the radar.

You people buy her shite means she is getting them all for approx $5 each, paying no taxes and reaping the rewards.

Each and everyone of you buying her shite need your head examined and while these sweat shops or making these exploiting those poor people while this alien live the high life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Imagine people queuing to pay over hard earned cash to Rosie Connolly and then annoyed she can’t take your cash for her cheap fleece

She’ll have a gaff in Portugal next summer no problem on these ejits

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Madscone

VIP Member
Is it bad that I wouldn't say no to one of those new longer half zips??! Ok, Ok....I'll see myself out 🚶‍♀️🚪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
So there we have it, heavily discounted trip to Lapland from sunway because she’s been there BEFORE🤬🤬🤬
Imagine they sent a terminally ill child & family. How amazing would that have been?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Jeez what a few a Chinese import fleeces can buy! Gaff in Malahide/Chelsea tractor/New hair for Paul & trip to Lapland
Hope all the loyal dopes are delighted their orders were late/wrong/cancelled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Yay annual trip to the westbury, we’ll be bombarded with an up her hole dress/skirt beside a Christmas tree & descending a set of stairs 😜
Oh & BT bags with designer tat that the sheep have paid for 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23