Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen an article, Rosie in hospital with stomach pain, it's called a hunger pain Rosie, have a symbolic!!
Anyway she was well enough to post a pic so couldn't have been that bad.
The attention seeking is actually desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember the time Rosie ate a whole bowl of cucumber salad to herself? She really is a wild one 😆 I can’t deal with her dramatics and then doing her thanks you to my husband on instagram. Like who actually gives a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find her behaviour quite unsettling for a 32 year old woman who is responsible for two children. There’s clear visibility she’s mentally unstable and based on her recent attention seeking dramatics she should be spending less time on social media showcasing the ever so perfect life with my husband Paul and get some help. I pity her children growing up if that’s the behaviour we see. God knows what she’s like to live with!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find her behaviour quite unsettling for a 32 year old woman who is responsible for two children. There’s clear visibility she’s mentally unstable and based on her recent attention seeking dramatics she should be spending less time on social media showcasing the ever so perfect life with my husband Paul and get some help. I pity her children growing up if that’s the behaviour we see. God knows what she’s like to live with!
Appearances are everything to Rosie, she has been living through insta so long that her grasp on reality has all but disappeared.
I don't envy her life even one little bit!

Reactions: 8
There’s a video going around from Tik Tok of a plastic surgeon talking about the face of one of the actresses from stranger things & what surgery she should get done (disgraceful) but all I could think of was Rosie. The end video is exactly what she has done to her face with the big pointy chin. It’s crazy

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There’s a video going around from Tik Tok of a plastic surgeon talking about the face of one of the actresses from stranger things & what surgery she should get done (disgraceful) but all I could think of was Rosie. The end video is exactly what she has done to her face with the big pointy chin. It’s crazy
I’ve seen it and had the exact same thought - it’s the exact look Rosie is going for.
Side point - the actress looked so much better in her natural form!

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen it and had the exact same thought - it’s the exact look Rosie is going for.
Side point - the actress looked so much better in her natural form!
It’s scary isn’t it. That actress is very beautiful and natural. Those videos wreck my head.

That TikTok absolutely disgusted me! What are we doing to ourselves and what kind of toxic tit is polluting our generation. And Rosie is a part of the problem by mutilating her face to the degree that she now looks like an alien. I’m sure Remi will have serious body issues when she grows older having such a vain mother like Rosie and wondering why she looks nothing like her

Reactions: 5
Rosie has massive insecurities about her looks it’s so obvious, sad that she feels she has to change everything about her to try and feel better in herself.

Dozy Rosie none of us care about your Matt Britton carpet that every wannabe on insta has …
She is gone soooooo boring 😴

Reactions: 7
Guessed the carpet was matt Britton before I even seen the tag 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hate it! The black edge against the brown wood is awful!
I think a runner doesn’t work on stairs like hers, she is copying Pippa but their houses aren’t alike

Reactions: 6
I hate it! The black edge against the brown wood is awful!
I think a runner doesn’t work on stairs like hers, she is copying Pippa but their houses aren’t alike
Had to look. You’re so right, it looks odd. Doesn’t suit her stairs at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.