Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of us couldn’t abide getting up at 5 am because when you actually have to work for a living you value your sleep for your sanity. It’s the ones who do sweet f all but faff about looking at themselves all day who have it so easy they can hop out of bed at 5am because they’re not as knackered from working as the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1000% has gotten a boob job . Roisin connolly had never had a chest like that before or after her babies. I have utterly no problem with surgeries but the quiet no mention of it is disrespectful and not transparent for all her following from companies to young fans etc. this lack of transparency in the influencer world is what’s tearing it apart. She’s based in a small country like Ireland just sit and talk about it be truthful Roisin this is how this job should be

Reactions: 11
She is looking less and less like herself by the day, no wonder her own kids look nothing like her!

Reactions: 6
Is it odd that she didn't go to Terrier's wedding and now appears not to be going to FBG....

Reactions: 2
Annoys me so much how little she seems to do with her kids. Why do people bother having kids if all they want to do is jet off without them under the guise of “work” or peg them into childcare while you eye f**k yourself on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Rosie would not be seen dead at Grace’s wedding! She used Grace for a leg up into the industry years ago but sees herself as way better than her now. Not a hope would she attend it

Reactions: 8
Rosie would not be seen dead at Grace’s wedding! She used Grace for a leg up into the industry years ago but sees herself as way better than her now. Not a hope would she attend it
Stuck up cow

My husband Paul record me there il pretend I don't notice thdn il look back and catch you 🤭😴....everytime

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The instascammers life is so cringe.
” here, can you take my phone, while I walk up here and pretend I dont see you, so I can look business like for my followers back home “

• Sick
Reactions: 12
In fairness I wouldn’t go either, Grace is rough af 🫣

Lady in work wearing a 4th Ark thing today, it’s so awkwardly short. Every time she’s up having a conversation with someone she’s tugging on it to try hide her belly. Why are they made like that!?

Reactions: 4
In fairness I wouldn’t go either, Grace is rough af 🫣

Lady in work wearing a 4th Ark thing today, it’s so awkwardly short. Every time she’s up having a conversation with someone she’s tugging on it to try hide her belly. Why are they made like that!?
Designed for high waisted jeans/leggings and people with bellys are an after thought. It's cheap tat from china, marked up in price.
You're paying for the label 4th ark, a wee embroidered logo and a cheap plastic zip.
To the masses I say: save your money and buy an actual quality clothing from a different brand.

Reactions: 10
Rosie thinks she is better than them all. Say what you will about Grace but she won’t need to rent a friend for her wedding. Rosie had her family & a handful of the Irish desperado influencers who would attend the opening of an hole just to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That video of her walking up the stairs all I could see was her feet 🙈 it’s either big sandals flapping about or them bell bottoms sweeping the floors as she walks

Reactions: 5
The more work these wans get done the more masculine they look to me. They are erasing every bit of softness their face used to have. Rosie looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
What’s the point (excuse pun ) with all the chin work ? It looks ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.