Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wdc with Rosie’s hair? She’s not just wearing extensions. It looks like a wig. She’s looking more manly every day

Reactions: 3
Would love to know why she hasn’t attended Grace wedding today 🤔
In her eyes that would be like Beyoncé attending a normal joe’s wedding. Rosie sees herself as a real superstar. It’s easy to see why she has no friends. She needed them all to fill empty spaces at hers but went to none then. She didn’t go to her so called bestie Niamh Cullen’s 30th either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She and FBG don’t follow each other, I don’t remember a fall out but there must have been, they were fairly good friends from my memory

• Wow
You’d wonder if Rosie has tried eating like an adult.
I think she’s always in starvation mode

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Sure she could have been in for one of those energy drip places. Who’s sure it was an actual hospital.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.