Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cant with how fake and unnatural Rosie is around her own husband and kids with the little nervous giggle. Imagine the first thing she said/touched was her hair when she mentioned getting into the sea with the kids, it's like look my stenos are all dishevelled I really did get in the water. why didn't she throw her hair up in a grip and just have a bit of fun ffs. I'd say there's a nice big thick film of bellamianta floating on the sea in portmarnock😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just cant with how fake and unnatural Rosie is around her own husband and kids with the little nervous giggle. Imagine the first thing she said/touched was her hair when she mentioned getting into the sea with the kids, it's like look my stenos are all dishevelled I really did get in the water. why didn't she throw her hair up in a grip and just have a bit of fun ffs. I'd say there's a nice big thick film of bellamianta floating on the sea in portmarnock😂
Rosie to me is someone who never lets go. She looks like she never enjoys anything ever. She’s too focused on her looks. I’d say she laughs once a year & spends the rest of the year talking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rosie to me is someone who never lets go. She looks like she never enjoys anything ever. She’s too focused on her looks. I’d say she laughs once a year & spends the rest of the year talking about it
She was shamed into getting in.... Her idea of hell. Yes not a word about the fun time with the kids just how it ruined her hair. She's a dose & he is so creepy 🤮

Reactions: 11
My husband Paul gives me the ick. There’s something about him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Paul making his eyes wider and forcing them open in every single photo or video she takes of him gives me the creeps. Remember he used to act real scumbaggy with the shaved head and wife beaters? Now he’s mutton dressed as lamb. Sick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“My hair, my hair, my hair, my hair, my hair”, that’s all I hear when she speaks. God it must be painful to be so uptight about having fun in case you mess your hair 🙄

Reactions: 11
“My hair, my hair, my hair, my hair, my hair”, that’s all I hear when she speaks. God it must be painful to be so uptight about having fun in case you mess your hair 🙄
can't believe she's on about her hair getting wet again today. what a dull life she leads. I find her painful to listen to, she's so shallow and superficial. Also she's back on the waking up at 5am trend after listening to Bonnie on the podcast. she tried it today and got soooooo much done. honestly they are all so pathetic. how about just do these little things and don't come on to almost gloat about it. I bet if they couldn't report any of this nonsense back to Instagram they wouldn't even bother doing it.

Reactions: 17
can't believe she's on about her hair getting wet again today. what a dull life she leads. I find her painful to listen to, she's so shallow and superficial. Also she's back on the waking up at 5am trend after listening to Bonnie on the podcast. she tried it today and got soooooo much done. honestly they are all so pathetic. how about just do these little things and don't come on to almost gloat about it. I bet if they couldn't report any of this nonsense back to Instagram they wouldn't even bother doing it.
They are basically proving themselves wrong by posting about it, like you got up a 5am to plan a story about boasting about it. Do these people not have anything better to do? It's the same thing with Denise Kenny Byrne, plan,journal, high five yourself in the face, have a poo in private, woweee 🙄😱

Reactions: 7
Not in a million years could I see myself getting up at 5am because someone on Instagram does as someone here pointed out do it but no need to tell the world

Reactions: 17
If I got up at 5, I’d have to go to bed at 9. . 10 at the latest. . What’s the point to that ?
I get up at 6.45. . And funnily enough I still manage to get stuff done

Reactions: 10
Influencers act like they need more hours in the day than us regular folk because they are soooOooo busy. 99% of their day is spent looking at themselves in the mirror. Boring bastards could go to bed and wake up for one hour a day and still manage to get all their “work” done they’ve that little to do. Dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s not even her bleeping hair 🤣🤣🤣 she’d be better off with an actual wig that she can take off and have a dip in the sea 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Getting up at 5am, for no purpose at all and then talking about it like its some kind of major achievement. Retro does the same.
Is it suppose to make the rest of us ashamed because we stay in bed until we have to?. Like they are somehow better than others, more disciplined, like what are they proving!???
I don't get it.
Guess what folks, plenty of people get up at 5am and some even earlier because they have to commute to a job and work a shift and then commute all the way home and cook dinner and pick up kids and clean the house.
These clowns rot me with their utter pointless bullshit!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.