Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the Algarve at the moment . I’m telling you if I’d that weave on me, I’d pay someone to reef it off . I couldn’t even hack foundation as it’s too hot. It would slide off. These huns must spend their day in the villa in air con doing themselves up for the gram. There is no way in hell they are prouncing around in that heat like that …and if they are what a sad existence to be so self insecure !!! No wonder she’s anxiety trying to live up to a false tan, lash , weave and chin not one being out of place . Sad she can’t just let loose ….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's a sad existence really, I like to go makeup free, have salty hair, wear a fresh beachy vibe on hols. Honestly Rosie was only short of a pair of heels in that bikini.
She looked so OTT, like get a grip and relax.
If I was on hols and seen her and had no idea who she was I would immediately know she was an influencer. Ya can spot them a mile off these days

Reactions: 10
Agree with above: the full make up jeweled fake hair fake tan look is not something I’d aspire to tbh.
Imagine being on holiday and your focus is on not ruining your make up or hair

Reactions: 6
3 years later after 2 sections in 18 months and I’ve still got my little pooch! 🙈🙈 I don’t think it’s ever going away now 🙈😖🤣
Bloody Insta huns and their freakish ability to bounce back…. Guess I like spuds too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s amore? as the kids random scroll through phones for some entertainment, while mammy and daddy continue to preen and pose

Reactions: 4
Where are they staying ?
Is it Quinta ? I just can’t place it. It looks like where we stared in Vilamoura one year. .
That view on stories is from the Tivoli I think. .

Reactions: 1
Where are they staying ?
Is it Quinta ? I just can’t place it. It looks like where we stared in Vilamoura one year. .
That view on stories is from the Tivoli I think. .
Looks like the tivoli I thought too. She was in the old village this morning. Must need a holiday away from her holiday 😂😂😂😂

The only good thing about the Tivoli is it’s location, very underwhelming, Roisin will love it as there’s a hairdresser & nail salon on site…
Poor little Remi, looking for the sympathy vote posting a (b&w) pic of her unwell.

Reactions: 3
The only good thing about the Tivoli is it’s location, very underwhelming, Roisin will love it as there’s a hairdresser & nail salon on site…
Poor little Remi, looking for the sympathy vote posting a (b&w) pic of her unwell.
Oh the dramatics of the post about the baby. If she was that unwell they would have not uprooted her to a hotel. Totally agree about the Tivoli, have stayed there before and it’s all fur coat and no knickers…. Her mate Nikki will be missing her though, she might uproot herself there for a few days too (but only if she can afford it) 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Seen an ad for 4th Arq on the TV last night just before Love Island started. That would be a very expensive advertising slot. One or two nice colours but they didn't look enough to entice me to buy (not that I would buy her stuff anyway).

Reactions: 2
Putting a picture of your sick child up on Insta is just such an invasion of privacy. I think it’s really disgusting using children like this
I remember a long long time on holiday with my parents I got a bee sting and was very sick. My mother took a photo of me and sent it to my aunt by post ( my mother is Austrian and her family love sickness- not sure if this is an Austrian thing ) I was so upset she’d done this. .
But plastered all over Instagram. . Horrible

Reactions: 14
Maybe heat stroke? She looked very pink on their second day there and wasn’t at all covered up or even wearing a hat. It must be a boring holiday for them being subjected to their mother posing by the pool all day and little else

Reactions: 8
She’s always been so proud of Harry cos he visually fits her current insta vibe

She seems to have a connection with him or she did in his younger yrs.
you wouldn’t skin crawl with her interactions with him not like with remi

He’s cute, smiles on cue, gets a tan naturally and has light coloured hair.

Remi is a typically Irish looking kid , very cute in anyones but her moms eyes.

She’s clearly not made for heat and pool side posing and her skin and hair don’t fit Rosie’s ViBe - filters on

deffo over heated /dehydration yesterday
But sure then they move the child bag and baggage to a new more insta friendly hotel

She’s a shite mom

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.