Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified for her. I’d say she is hoping Harvey Norman will get in touch

Reactions: 3
When I look at her I don’t see beauty, all I see is the work and procedures she has had done. I see fake hair, fake lips, Botox, make up, fillers, implants
The list goes on. I don’t know how anyone can look at her and think “wow stunning”.
She looks very fake and would be better had she left herself well alone. All I see is the work she has had done and a shed load of insecurity.
She looked ridiculous in both Paris and Milan, two cities where paired back and natural beauty is appreciated. Her look is very dated and very obvious. I like people who are interesting to look at and the more you look at their face the more you see the interesting quirks and true beauty. Rosie just wants the box ticked insta hun look, which might photograph alright but looks awful in real life

Only flies with aer lingus, smacks of snobbery because they’re more expensive. To my mind Ryan Air have never had any fatal crashes and are probably one of the safest airlines in the world. Kills my arse the blatant snobbery people have about flying with them
Wow! Did she actually ditch Ryanair?
Or praise Aer Lingus? 😳

She's good with the great causes when she's loosing followers....!
Great PR! Simple!

So busy she can’t even meet the other insta huns at the Stella Awards launch! Oh I’ll be working on my holidays too - she would drain the life out of anyone!
Perhaps she afraid she will get photographed without a filter

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is he playing X’s and O’s On his big important white board. Busy busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pauline's back at it again trying to work out what 1 + 1 is! Those two craic me up playing busy office people! Could u imagine them in a real office having to cope with deadlines, bosses and office politics, they wouldn't last a day!!
Oh my god that is hilarious 😂 When they went on their staff night out she said her sisters did all the rotas for her for the pop up for about 6 staff so what exactly does Rosie girl boss do that keeps her so busy busy all the time ? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Pauline's back at it again trying to work out what 1 + 1 is! Those two craic me up playing busy office people! Could u imagine them in a real office having to cope with deadlines, bosses and office politics, they wouldn't last a day!!
They genuinely wouldn’t last a day in a real office, remember Rosie was out buying Jo Malone for the office 🤣🤣🤣 If I brought Jo Malone into my office to make it smell nice, people would think I’ve lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah she’s bleeping trolling us now with the ‘busy busy’ caption on that 🙃

Deadddd at hairy Pauline playing with his white board, they’re some pair gobshites

• Haha
Well someone has been learning his times tables! Good boy Paul. Gold star for you and no homework on Friday

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.