Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread: Busy busy Connolly and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s market stall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Unvaccinated IDIOTS. I was out last night myself and it was absolutely wild, the very last thing you would want would be to be sitting outside.

Not to defend her but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her dining inside before.. maybe that’s the only seating they could get

Reactions: 2
I’m fair from a prude , especially when it comes to fashion, but did Rosie really wear a dress with the sides exposed to a baby shower .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She inside now at the baby shower!
Almosy sure that is the outside area in house. I was at a birthday party there a few weeks ago for my friend who is unvaccinated and we were in the same area as they are in, it was the only part they would seat us in as we weren't all vaccinated. Sure Queen Nikki was at the shower too and she is so vocal about being anti vax.

Reactions: 4
Rosie will be on the six o’clock show today…. Wonder what she will look like with no filters on 🤔

Reactions: 4
Remember when she used to be besties with Grace 🤣 can’t imagine the two of them even having a conversation now. The fakeness of that industry is laughable

Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s had a lot of work done. My husband (my one now, not Paul) asked was she crossed eyed

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.