Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's filming the little girl you can just see her gazing at herself ugh she's obnoxious

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she’s trying to morph into pippa? Is pippa well liked? I know of pippa and her brands but don’t really follow. I suppose I am asking like what would the appeal of being like pippa be?

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she’s trying to morph into pippa? Is pippa well liked? I know of pippa and her brands but don’t really follow. I suppose I am asking like what would the appeal of being like pippa be?
Not much difference to the rest imo. I don't mind Pippa, can take her or leave her, but I find her so unrelatabable now and even becoming quite fake but seems to have a reputation for being "in a league of her own" or classy compared to the rest of the insta huns when she basically does the same as the rest of them, sell sell sell, comes on for "the chats" which ends up being all sell sell sell. Maybe Rosie wants to be a classy instahun

Reactions: 12
I think pippa is seen to be like Queen bee of bloggers! Definitely ahead of them all in the business sense. POCO is around awhile and I’d say she was one of the first to do pop up shops!

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely trying to be Pippa. The husband working for/with her and all. All we are short is the comedy gold of #myhusband with the Dyson because you know it is so hilarious when a man picks up the hoover. I can’t figure out if the men are just weak and don’t have their own careers or the women are so scared they will run off with someone else that they are paying them to stay loyal or what but these insta husbands are massively cringe. Get a job & get your balls out of the Prada purse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a busy bee Rosie is! So, so busy!! Do you know how I know she's soooooo busy because she tells us about 200 times in the space of a few stories.
Ya want to free up a few hrs there Rosie, maybe ditch the full face of makeup and styled to perfection hair and don't bother getting the car washed if you're so busy 🙈.
Honestly what BS, how does she manage to come on and talk utter nonsense if she is up the walls???
She "needed" to answer all the DM's about her trench I guess, soooooo many DM'S.
As somebody said earlier this lot are so toxic for younger women and men. There is and will be so many with mental health issues from watching twats like Rosie pushing an unattainable lifestyle.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t glanced at her page in a long time (I’d say a year) and I’m not a fan but I must say whether she’s been getting stronger in the gym and/or put on a few pounds, she looks so much better and healthier.

Reactions: 2
She’s flat out, up the walls, busy busy busy busy, but yet has time to go and get her tummy laser treatment 😅 does she even hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So busy she can’t even meet the other insta huns at the Stella Awards launch! Oh I’ll be working on my holidays too - she would drain the life out of anyone!

Reactions: 8
She’s doing a great job at highlighting how little ‘work’ is involved in being an influencer. She brought some prison wear to the market and has lost the run of herself since, she is so busy. Life is just so hectic guys. She barely has time to apply a full face everyday, get her nails done and get her car washed. Being a boss witch is so hard. None of us understand

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was gas yesterday “playing” with Remi, plastered in make up not a hair out of place, staring at herself on screen. When I’ve had a day of it and been actually busy I don’t have time to wipe my behind never mind plaster on that amount of scutter on my face and go for pointless fat sucking treatments on my already emaciated stomach. She is play acting as girl boss and is coming across ridiculous. You can tell she’s never done a days work

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s dinner time, make sure the shirt is open wide enough to show the lace bra Rosie. Mortified for her

Reactions: 16
“Just popping on for the chats “ . . And while I’m here I’ll see you shite

Reactions: 12
Filters on her daughter.... And as for her husband Paul, that cheesy grin 🤮 He is like a little dog 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.