Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I was at the till in Sephora and also online trying to pay for my YSL trench”

Awh god love poor Rosie.

These people are just completely unrelatable now. The monsters that have been created

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I was at the till in Sephora and also online trying to pay for my YSL trench”

Awh god love poor Rosie.

These people are just completely unrelatable now. The monsters that have been created
Jeeeeesus, she's insufferable 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Jeeeeesus, she's insufferable 🙄🙄
I hate the way she keeps going on about being so busy, it’s not as if she doing any of the 4tharq or insta stuff for free.
Rosie going on that when they launched 4arthq everything sold out, that’s definitely not true if I am remember correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
People falling over themselves to buy her shite so Rosie can drop Harry to school in her YSL trench. When did it become normal to be such a massive bleeping show off in relation to expensive designer purchases? Influencers are so toxic. When will it all come to an end? The genie is out of the bottle now and it’s only going to get worse and worse.

I wonder is she surprised that her breast cancer ireland tracksuits didn’t sell out..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So busy …. Sitting in a car wash talking absolute bollox 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People falling over themselves to buy her shite so Rosie can drop Harry to school in her YSL trench. When did it become normal to be such a massive bleeping show off in relation to expensive designer purchases? Influencers are so toxic. When will it all come to an end? The genie is out of the bottle now and it’s only going to get worse and worse.

I wonder is she surprised that her breast cancer ireland tracksuits didn’t sell out..
Who would want all that tat when they don’t own a home, I know with her job it’ll be hard get a mortgage, but cutting back on that kind of extravagance over a year or two would add up to a hefty amount.

Reactions: 14
Its kind of ironic isn't it, please buy my repackaged fruit of the loom clothing so I can buy real branded clothing.

Reactions: 22
Getting the tacky white Range Rover washed for the 367th time this week 🙄 the neck of her flogging that Asian made tat clothing of hers so she can splash the cash in BT’s, a YSL trench to drop the young fella to school meanwhile she doesn’t own her own home, bleeping hole would she ever get a grip. We can only hope Facebook has more outages so these con artists are taken down a peg or 2

Reactions: 19
I’d actually be embarrassed if I was Rosie bragging about a YSL trench when I could but don’t own my own home having nothing permanent to leave my children. The only thing she will be giving those kids is a complex about how they look and need filters! Like I get it’s hard for self employed to get a mortgage but if she really committed to saving for it she could have her own home. The car is lovely and all but financed to the hills which won’t help if she does actually try to get a mortgage 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
When Instagram goes or dies off like Facebook has Rosie is screwed. Personally I can’t wait for that day. She is so shallow and vain it’s embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 11
What a saddo really. Alarm set on the phone in Rome to bid on the coat. What a fool. I would love to see the arse fall out of the whole industry, it’s rotten to the core with idiots like Rosie

Reactions: 16
Drinking game: drink every time Rosie says busy. Busy busy busy busy. What a pathetic woman for her age. Faffing around looking at herself all day claiming to be busy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Drinking game: drink every time Rosie says busy. Busy busy busy busy. What a pathetic woman for her age. Faffing around looking at herself all day claiming to be busy 😂
I nearly hit the deck yesterday when she said "there aren't enough hours in the day"... Eh for what exactly Rosie? Coffee, applying makeup and curling your hair? Perhaps a car wash if there's enough time🙄

Reactions: 12
ah now guys stop she has to get her nails done
Sure you can’t business without your nails done. Busy busy busy. Life is so mad right now I have to collect my own children from school. Busy busy busy the sky is falling I am so damn busy. Rosie is the poster girl for show me you never did a days work in your life before

Reactions: 10
Sure you can’t business without your nails done. Busy busy busy. Life is so mad right now I have to collect my own children from school. Busy busy busy the sky is falling I am so damn busy. Rosie is the poster girl for show me you never did a days work in your life before
she thinks she is Pippa O Connor now it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would guys leave poor Rosie alone, she didn’t have a child minder today, busy busy busy busy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.