Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow Rosie but happened to see her on the 6 o'clock show. What's happened to her chin and her mouth?! It looks so weird!

Reactions: 2
Rosie does something for charity and then gets a slot on the tv to talk about it. No such thing as a selfless good deed really. The cynic in me thinks she does this stuff for the glory 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Gifted Brown Thomas stuff, as if she can’t afford to buy it herself, everyone will now go and buy that stuff ah noooooooo

1) a blazer over gym gear. . Pick a lane. . Looks wrong
2) hey BT you know who’d love a tray of goodies like that. The nurses , drs , physios , cleaners , HC workers on the ICU unit I cover. . Not pretend to be busy Rosie

Reactions: 17
In all fairness Darren Kennedy last year collected a load of stuff and it arrived in the Hospital and totally lifted the mood of the place

Reactions: 4
On again today letting us know she’s busy busy busy, does she not get sick of hearing herself saying the same thing over and over

Reactions: 13
She has been away 3 times since august and she needs another holiday!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s moaning about having to bring the kids away and is saying she could cancel it if it wasn’t for them. How many times was she away herself in the last few months? The kids haven’t been anywhere since Feb 2020 and she’s already putting a dampener on it by saying she’d rather not be going. I didn’t see her in a rush to cancel any of her self indulgent holidays to Portugal, Madrid or Paris. Care would she have brought the kids anywhere during the summer when she had copious amounts of time to go on breaks away for herself. She is the epitome of selfish

Reactions: 20
Rosie busy busy bumblebee. It’s all so busy, so challenging. Nobody understands how hard it is posing in front of the mirror all day. A real busy woman rarely has time to spend telling everyone how busy she is. Her attitude about taking her kids away is rank. How many holidays has she been on herself?

Reactions: 12
Power of women awards….give me strength. Apparently all it takes now is build a following on Instagram, order tat from China, sell said tat.

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept. . Busy .. doing what? Looking at tat from China ? Decide on what markups you can get away with ? Deciding what body part to falsify next ?
Rosie hun , I’ve a full time job in a hospital , 4 kids , a sick mother and my last holiday was 2017 BUT I JUST GET ON WITH IT

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Your all being so unfair on poor Rosie, do you guys not know how stressful it is when she can’t get a child minder? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder is Rosie bringing her Mother on hils so she can mind the kids while Rosie and My husband can go for romantic meals and stare vacantly into eachothers eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.