Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever shut up pretending she wants to scour the net on the behalf of her following to help them with outfits they might need. Every single one of them will have an AF link attached. Let’s not pretend this isn’t jus another way for you to make coin Rosie
This!! But also, I’d bet my pay cheque on the fact that all her outfit ideas will be tailored towards the standard size 4-8, slim build figures, instead of being inclusive to the variety of sizes I am sure her followers are 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The chin looked particularly strange last night when she was doing her skincare. Can’t get over why someone would do that to themselves. As another poster said, it looks like an elbow 😂

Reactions: 7
Just thinking of last night when she said her skin is bad again and she had to get on to the skin nerd about what to use. How does she still not know what to use for her skin when it gets bad? It’s been how many years and she still hasn’t a jacksy how to look after it when she gets a breakout, and with each breakout comes another collection of products she’s promoting. She has been through thousands of euro worth of skin experts, treatments, creams, and prescribed care and she still is dumbfounded when she gets some spots. She was also with Monica Tolan for years and got thouuuuusands worth of free treatments and hailed her as her skin saviour and now acts like she doesn’t exist. I’m aghast that she still hasn’t decked that the likely common denominator is the cement truck load of make up she wears every single day. Even in the blistering heat on holidays she was absolutely caked. I find her very insincere when it comes to her skin concerns for these reasons

Reactions: 28
The neckline on that new hoodie is absolutely horrendous!

On another note, Stephanie seems to have disappeared? I hope she’s okay

Reactions: 1
The neckline on that new hoodie is absolutely horrendous!

On another note, Stephanie seems to have disappeared? I hope she’s okay
Stephanie has stopped doing the phi brows and shut her page down. She’s set up a new page but it’s private and she’s not accepting people. People on her thread think it’s a tax dodge

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Stephanie has stopped doing the phi brows and shut her page down. She’s set up a new page but it’s private and she’s not accepting people. People on her thread think it’s a tax dodge
do you have a link for her thread I can’t find it?

Her chin looks very odd on the stories she has up today, it’s like there is a massive bulge at certain angles? Can anyone else see it?

Reactions: 5
Aaaaaahhhhhh pull the bloody cardigan up!!!! Either wear it or take it off!! I can’t be the only one this irritates 😣😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to sell a box of completely unrelated skincare products... the day after saying she was going to stop changing up skin care products as she snuck in an ad about those skin care supplements.

Honestly.

Reactions: 11
Aaaaaahhhhhh pull the bloody cardigan up!!!! Either wear it or take it off!! I can’t be the only one this irritates 😣😣😣
It's the same with every bloody shirt, cardigan, anything she wears. The bloody shoulder has to make an appearance so the new boobies can be shown off! Drives me fkg mad!

Reactions: 7
Must have been a 2 for 1 special because they used what came out of the chin to go into the boobs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.