Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the 1st time the centre has flooded either maybe twas an act of god to cleanse the place hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It flooded before, maybe 2010/2011 I think. But from memory that site pre shopping center had issues.

Reactions: 2
It flooded before, maybe 2010/2011 I think. But from memory that site pre shopping center had issues.

Yep, it was a bowling ally/ kids play venter place previously and they had flooding issues and closed down - I don’t know if the closure was purely due to flooding issues but can’t have helped. The site was empty for some time before DTC. I think there was originally a river that was either diverted or put underground a long time ago.

It will almost certainly happen again and again with climate change making our weather more extreme.

Reactions: 1
You wonder how the hell it got planning permission if it was a well known flood risk

You wonder how the hell it got planning permission if it was a well known flood risk
Sure look at the amount of housing developed on flood planes. Even now local authorities are trying to over turn decisions where land was deemed not suitable for residential development. It’s all about the money

Reactions: 2
Sure look at the amount of housing developed on flood planes. Even now local authorities are trying to over turn decisions where land was deemed not suitable for residential development. It’s all about the money
Its gonna cost them in the long run as its only going to get worse. The more this happens the more businesses will be put off. Rents will come down probably as a result but the reason why will be obvious.

Poor Rosie must have spent most of the night on her phone, she managed to delete comments regarding her chin and new boobs quicker than I could send from my alternate insta accounts 🤷‍♀️
bet I wasn’t the only one.
Don’t worry Roisin, you can’t block every body 😜
On her Instagram pics?
Any screenshot?

Sent 4 times and didn’t even get a chance to read my comments they were gone that quick. And blocked at same time
you can set a filter on comments which blocks certain words from being posted under your pics she could possibly have what you were trying to post blocked

Would she ever get a grip with the songs on her stories 😂 harder better faster stronger and unstoppable. Rate yourself much there Rosie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she’s at least going to have a big discount on all that stock that was damaged and had to be dry cleaned

Reactions: 4
I’d say she was going to donate but now the ‘dry cleaners to the stars’ stepped in I’d say they’ll go for resale 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My guess is she’ll sell them at what they’re actually worth when she gets them back from the dry cleaners. So say she buys them at €20 cost, she’ll sell them for €30~. With the huge margins she’s charging there’s so much room for her to reduce the price and still make some profit!.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She would need to be careful if she is going to resell them. If she’s claiming on the insurance she won’t be able to do that. She can’t have the insurance company giving her money to recoup her losses and then her selling on the damaged stock for her own gain. She cannot benefit from the loss, She would have to donate them

Reactions: 6
She would need to be careful if she is going to resell them. If she’s claiming on the insurance she won’t be able to do that. She can’t have the insurance company giving her money to recoup her losses and then her selling on the damaged stock for her own gain. She cannot benefit from the loss, She would have to donate them
i imagine they’re goingto charity at a great drama over giving etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She will donate them and act like mother Teresa for doing so, when it reality it’s what is actually required of her if she’s claiming on the loss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.