Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “unreal” comments on her latest post that get me.. what’s unreal about it, plain black top and the same look as always., (not saying there’s anything wrong with black I live in it) any excuse to be licking bum!

Reactions: 9
The “unreal” comments on her latest post that get me.. what’s unreal about it, plain black top and the same look as always., (not saying there’s anything wrong with black I live in it) any excuse to be licking bum!
‘Unreal’ is the reality, not a hair on her head, nor a tooth in her mouth, or a boob in her chest is authentic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she not open a salon?
She's closed it and is heading back to college. She shut down the 2 insta accounts and set up a new one. All very quickly and not much information given... Not that she has to tell anyone anything but most of those on insta like to inform everyone.

Reactions: 3
Did she actually pay to look like this??? She looks like someone in her 50s that has over done it on fillers. She has ruined her face!!
I really hope her followers, especially the younger ones see this and realize it’s all smoke and mirrors. The amount of young ppl getting fillers because of all these bloggers is so sad.

Reactions: 6
God wouldn’t it wouldn’t it put you off having work done
Especially the likes of her that would be offered top notch fillers and they’ve turned out like that!

Elbow Relocation across the nation

Reactions: 10
God wouldn’t it wouldn’t it put you off having work done
Especially the likes of her that would be offered top notch fillers and they’ve turned out like that!

Elbow Relocation across the nation
Deffo and I’ve seen girls in real life with it and it’s just awful. Whatever about full make up and Instagram filters the harsh daylight shows all work, no matter how good the faux doctors tell you it looks.

• Wow
Poor Rosie must have spent most of the night on her phone, she managed to delete comments regarding her chin and new boobs quicker than I could send from my alternate insta accounts 🤷‍♀️
bet I wasn’t the only one.
Don’t worry Roisin, you can’t block every body 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Serves her right the scandalous prices she was charging for average quality tat!
I popped in during the week and looked at a few bits not one price tag on them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretty much generic jumpers with her slogan on them. I’d say there’s a factory somewhere churning them out to any blogger or “Influencer” and they just throw their name on it.

Reactions: 10
Lads she’s online tonight talking about it like it’s a natural disaster worthy of its own Go Fund Me. I can’t! Yes it’s a bad day for her business but that’s what insurance covers. Im pretty sure Dundrum TC will bear the brunt of this. Such a pity that things aren’t going so “swimmingly” for her! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads she’s online tonight talking about it like it’s a natural disaster worthy of its own Go Fund Me. I can’t! Yes it’s a bad day for her business but that’s what insurance covers. Im pretty sure Dundrum TC will bear the brunt of this. Such a pity that things aren’t going so “swimmingly” for her! 🙈🙈🙈
She would want to take a look at what’s happening in Afghanistan and catch herself on. Yes it’s tit what’s happened, but her insurance will cover it

Reactions: 12
She would want to take a look at what’s happening in Afghanistan and catch herself on. Yes it’s tit what’s happened, but her insurance will cover it
Not to mention Haiti, what those poor people are going through AGAIN.

But yes, let’s all feel sorry for Rosin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.