Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Amy Louise Haye makeup? She got one of 4th ark jumper today and was so disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who on earth would want a pointy chin? Completely pointless (or pointy!) procedure
How would you even know you needed a chin job? Whoever did it saw her coming! There is something so pleasant about looking at someone with a lovely round face. Seems friendlier. My guess is she puts on weight first on her face like I do and she got all the fat sucked out of it not that she had any fat anyway. She will never be happy with how she looks. I would hate to be that insecure.

Reactions: 8
No its just the makeup that does that to her face no transparency disgraceful!

Reactions: 2
Sinead Rice has definitely had a boob job recently aswell. They share the same pointy chin look. Big lips etc . They are morphing into blow up dolls
Definitely, look at the top she almost wore out there on her latest post. Jaysus don’t mean to sound like an oul Wan but I think it’s a bit much for going into a restaurant.

Reactions: 5
Has Sinead had more work done, she looks totally different

Those boobs are bleeping appalling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no idea who this Sinéad rice is but Jesus the fakest boobs I’ve seen in a long time. 00’s style! I thought they had advanced technology in this field somehow 😳🙄
How she went out the front door and into a restaurant like that is utterly beyond me 😅 Christ she deserves to be an influencer with a neck like that

Reactions: 13
Can you just imagine the fellow diners faces 😂😂 really like. That top is horrendous. Some neck to walk around like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pink half zip is truly hideous. What jarring and cheap colours she releases. But I’m sure she doesn’t mind providing the uniform of the scrotes as long as it makes her bank

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And it’s
But Rosie is urging everyone who was thinking of a staycation to travel abroad instead… because we all have as much disposable income as her to duck off for two nights at the drop of a hat. If only we had as great a friend that she has in Nikki who booked their meals out for them the second they hopped off the plane! The pair of them are even more of a bleeping joke since this 4th Arse tit came along!
And it’s funny that all her followers are the ones paying for them to do it

Yes sadly she photoshops a lot to make her self smaller

She's the biggest Insta hungry idiot out there! Comments emojis on every Insta huns pics all the time! I dunno where she gets the time for it!!

Also do you remember when she was called out for her photoshopping for her pics at VIP style awards?! She is worst than Larby!
Her page always private??

Agree , totally
[/QUOTE

That jacket she has on her story that is soon coming to 4tharq is wile looking 🙈 it doesn’t even fit her 😩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.