Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said anything since about what she’s doing with the clothing that was sent to the dry cleaners?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't put it past her. If she donated the stock we definitely would've been told about it...over...and over....and over again!!

Reactions: 13
Oh it’s absolutely back on the shelves. She can’t write it off as she probably wouldn’t have the stock coming on a consistent enough basis and the store would be empty. It’s not a bit enough or varied enough operation to have new stock coming in every week or even every month.

Reactions: 8
It’s 100% back on the shelves, otherwise it have been plastered on her Instagram what she did with the stock.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone ever notice the children never and I mean never wear a dot of colour? Too cool for school she puts them in allllll neutrals no designs no characters no tv series movie characters nothing. Like I mean never I’m talking as much for Harry aswell as Remi
The kids need to blend in with the furniture in the gaff so it's all aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Such a weird way to live your life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MyHuzbindPaul has done a new Fás course in tea making!
One for the CV
Abacus and Tae makin ..he’s on the up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Little Remi with the teddy’s strapped in was so cute but made me wonder, does Harry not have a car seat? He’s 6 or 7 right? Surely he should still be in a booster

Reactions: 2
Throwing her a few flake bites like a gerbil to keep her going for the rest of the week.
This was a very sad sight. Are we supposed to be amazed that he brought her a cup of tea and few bits of chocolate? There she was wetting her pants about how amazing he is. How low is the bar Rosie?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah stop the lights, the bleeping 2 bits of chocolate he gives out to her🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d bash my fella if he gave me something as measly as that, be thinking he has me on a diet like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure those two bits of chocolate is her treat for the month. Who remembers a few months ago when they got chocolates from Australia, and she was nearly having an orgasm eating a full bar 🤣😅😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure those two bits of chocolate is her treat for the month. Who remembers a few months ago when they got chocolates from Australia, and she was nearly having an orgasm eating a full bar 🤣😅😱
Ahh I can still remember the video of her (and her husband 🙄) dunking the Tim tam into her tea and sucking the life out of it!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.