Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know it might seem like I have too much time on my hands but this actually didn’t take that long 😂 but with all the talk of the chin implant I went snooping through her insta pics to see if I could really notice a difference and jesus I’m shocked 👀
If you think that’s shocking you should scroll even further to see what she really looked like,.. 😏

So I know it might seem like I have too much time on my hands but this actually didn’t take that long 😂 but with all the talk of the chin implant I went snooping through her insta pics to see if I could really notice a difference and jesus I’m shocked 👀
Her mouth alone is RIDICULOUS

Reactions: 5
It’s not an implant, it’s filler. It’s amazing what you can get done to you face in literally 30 minutes sitting in a doctors chair, with very little pre planning and technically it’s all temporary…

Rosin is a prime example of how easy it must be to just say yes to a little here, a little there. If she’s doing it gradually it’s no surprise she thinks it looks good because she’s lost perspective on her own face.

It sickens me when I see her & Paul acting like parents of the year to that little boy. They had to be shamed back into his life by people commenting on GWS a few years back.

Reactions: 15
She looks trashy but it’s not surprising. I remember her getting ripped a few years ago for wearing ripped jeans to her nephews communion

A fairly modest hooker?!

Leather boots paired with leather pants is not the usual choice for a communion mum

But sure she has to stand out
Be different
Be a Talking point etc

Reactions: 11
I actually am shocked that a girl in her 30s would do this to herself and think it looks good. I had the pleasure of seeing Rosie in RL in Dundrum SC. Without all the heavily curated filters it’s no pretty. It’s fake and over done and adds years.
Where do you go from here ? What happens in her 40s ? Is it constant top ups and under the knife ?

Reactions: 8
Also…it looked like Wild Craic at the neighbors last night
In fact I think I saw me da at the bbq in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my lord she has aged horribly with all that tit in her face!! Even around her eyes and cheekbones are so old looking! She could easily pass for mid 40s and she’s what? 31/32 at the most 😬 scary
Ah in fairness now, she is a very good looking woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saw “my husband Paul” in smyths today. Even creepier in real life 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.