Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much does she drop just on hair extensions every year 😱 Gets them in, chops them off, gets a new set in a few weeks later. It must run into thousands and thousands. When I lost my hair having chemo, I planned on getting a set of Gold fever or Great lengths extensions once I grew my hair long enough but they are soooooo expensive in the end I just couldn’t justify the cost
They destroy your hair in the long run, had them for 6 years (it’s an addiction) but finally got rid & it’s taken me almost 3 years to get my hair into good condition again. Never ever would I get them again & I did maintain them & always used/use salon products. The weight of them cannot be good for your scalp/hairline & they cause so much breakage.
I hope you have recovered & are doing well after your treatment x

Reactions: 5
A brand ambassador for dyson and a head full of extensions…
That ad she just posted, using that dyson attachment on absolutely perfectly blowdried hair.. seriously?

Reactions: 9
That ad she just posted, using that dyson attachment on absolutely perfectly blowdried hair.. seriously?
She's an absolute bell end!

Reactions: 2
To be fair I have great length extensions and when I got them I had to get a better / more expensive hair drier as I had so much more hair it took a lot longer to dry. So extensions would require a good drier .
But don’t see why the ad is on dry hair and not a reel of different stages of the drying extensions process to show just how sleek the hair does go. (But I suppose a wet hair reel/picture would mean no makeup on for her)

Reactions: 1
It’s the worst advert for anything I’ve ever seen hahahaha comes on with perfect hair to do a demo 😂😂😂😂 pure joke

Reactions: 7
It’s the worst advert for anything I’ve ever seen hahahaha comes on with perfect hair to do a demo 😂😂😂😂 pure joke
And her hair actually looks amazing (love how it’s styled) so if she had done a before/after/during kind of video I think it would have been a great ad. I have been thinking of getting a dyson for Christmas (no flogger #af link will be used 😂) but that ad would not have influenced me

And she actually said out Loud that SHE is proud of Dyson

👀👀👀 I’d say that is one multiBILLION dollar company heading to bed happy tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair I have great length extensions and when I got them I had to get a better / more expensive hair drier as I had so much more hair it took a lot longer to dry. So extensions would require a good drier .
But don’t see why the ad is on dry hair and not a reel of different stages of the drying extensions process to show just how sleek the hair does go. (But I suppose a wet hair reel/picture would mean no makeup on for her)
I had great lengths for 6 years & had a good hair dryer. I just feel her coming on to show this product on perfectly coiffed hair with extensions is a piss take.

And her hair actually looks amazing (love how it’s styled) so if she had done a before/after/during kind of video I think it would have been a great ad. I have been thinking of getting a dyson for Christmas (no flogger #af link will be used 😂) but that ad would not have influenced me
I have a parlux super turbo 2000 & I wouldn’t swap it for anything! Brilliant hairdryer & a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 2
Off topic but I don’t think she has a thread. I normally like Carol Byrne but could she be dragging the arse out of turning 40 any more. And how did these companies know where she was staying on holidays in order to send her tit?

Sick of hair extensions like I know they can be great but they're not meant for constant wear show us someone with a normal head of hair ffs

Reactions: 7
& low & behold little Remi appears with a “character” top on 😂
Rosie take the filter of your daughter, what kind of a complex might she have when she’s older & realised Mummy filtered her whole life as well as posting her life on social media.
Children are not content.

Reactions: 20
So I know it might seem like I have too much time on my hands but this actually didn’t take that long 😂 but with all the talk of the chin implant I went snooping through her insta pics to see if I could really notice a difference and jesus I’m shocked 👀
She had to get a chin implant because she went overboard with the lip filler ( she had a weak chin and the over filled lips made her chin receed even more) . A proper Dr would never have given so much lip filler.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So I know it might seem like I have too much time on my hands but this actually didn’t take that long 😂 but with all the talk of the chin implant I went snooping through her insta pics to see if I could really notice a difference and jesus I’m shocked 👀
Oh my lord she has aged horribly with all that tit in her face!! Even around her eyes and cheekbones are so old looking! She could easily pass for mid 40s and she’s what? 31/32 at the most 😬 scary

Oh my lord she has aged horribly with all that tit in her face!! Even around her eyes and cheekbones are so old looking! She could easily pass for mid 40s and she’s what? 31/32 at the most 😬 scary
Scary thing as well is the ‘before’ pic was only in February of this year!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Its like an elbow, ridiculous looking. Such a naturally pretty girl beforehand

Reactions: 3
She's really over playing that song on her stories 🙄🙄 god it's annoying 😅

She had to get a chin implant because she went overboard with the lip filler ( she had a weak chin and the over filled lips made her chin receed even more) . A proper Dr would never have given so much lip filler.
and to take away the attention from her nose , side profile, now the chin, lips and nose all line up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.