Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any clinic that goes ahead with that treatment on a client that thin has no integrity. You need to be able to advise clients on what’s best for them. It’s a sale for the sake of a sale
Unless of course it’s part of a bigger plan where she gets more treatments for free

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she is getting cool sculpting….and is PAYING FOR IT! Whoever even said that girl was eligible for that treatment should be sacked (IMO)
She has some serious body insecurity if she honestly feels cool sculpting is a necessary treatment for her.
It’s disgraceful. I actually don’t know who’s worse, her for accepting this freebie or them for providing it!!

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s dangerous that she’s gotten this treatment and publicised it. How many people who are bigger than Roisin will now think they need it?? A size 6 would be bigger than her like!
I would hate to be her if she thinks she needed something like that. Between this and the ever more obvious face work she’s had done she’s obviously really insecure.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If she’s that insecure in herself she surely shouldn’t be promoting this to other women and young girls who could be battling a disorder!!

Reactions: 7
Just for anyone thinking of coolsculpt. I saw a US cosmetic doctor speak about it and show photos of the displaced fat. It was interesting

Reactions: 3
I actually think it’s dangerous that she’s gotten this treatment and publicised it. How many people who are bigger than Roisin will now think they need it?? A size 6 would be bigger than her like!
I would hate to be her if she thinks she needed something like that. Between this and the ever more obvious face work she’s had done she’s obviously really insecure.
She’s so insecure it’s so obvious. She could’ve got it done and not post it on Instagram but of course she had to share because Rosie needs the validation and the attention. As someone said Instagram is contrived perfection all for attention

Reactions: 12
It is very obvious that Rosie is insecure I’m pretty sure most can see that regardless of how much work she gets she will never be content which is sad

Does anyone ever notice the children never and I mean never wear a dot of colour? Too cool for school she puts them in allllll neutrals no designs no characters no tv series movie characters nothing. Like I mean never I’m talking as much for Harry aswell as Remi

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone ever notice the children never and I mean never wear a dot of colour? Too cool for school she puts them in allllll neutrals no designs no characters no tv series movie characters nothing. Like I mean never I’m talking as much for Harry aswell as Remi
Yes!!!! Always notice this especially remi! I mean she doesn’t need to dress her in pink but the neutrals are so drab! As if it’s to fit in with her lifestyle!

Reactions: 8
I agree. Can you ever imagine seeing her in a Minnie Mouse top or feminine dress

Reactions: 6
Wow I just looked up what cool sculpting is and actually feel sorry for her that she thinks she needs that. Easy to envy all these Insta perfect lives but jaysus she is obv far from content if that's what she is doing.

She clearly has a skewed body image. Bizarre

This woman needs more fat on her bones, not less

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
No clinic should be performing something like that on someone is thin as Rosie. I had to look up what it was and she is crazy to think she needs it. She has a messed up body image

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah I can see the fat she needed blitzed on her last stories……. SAID NO ONE EVER!! 😡😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.