Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely donating as said above she can’t resell them (even below RRP) if she’s claiming lost stock on her insurance. Look fair play to her, guess it’s better than just binning. Just hope to god she’s donating decent ones that the dry cleaner has been able to clean and make brand new looking and not everything and anything because god knows what was actually in the water that leaked

Reactions: 5
Working in insurance many moons, we did the Insurance for Dundrum when the original huge floods happened and as far as I remember after it, many Polices excluded flood or put the Excess up in the tens of thousands, so she may claim but unless she has a decent broker she’ll be hit with the brunt of it. I imagine as she rented the space they’d cover the shop damage but the stock would be separate, I wouldn’t be surprised if she never arranged any for a pop up shop.

How much does she drop just on hair extensions every year 😱 Gets them in, chops them off, gets a new set in a few weeks later. It must run into thousands and thousands. When I lost my hair having chemo, I planned on getting a set of Gold fever or Great lengths extensions once I grew my hair long enough but they are soooooo expensive in the end I just couldn’t justify the cost

• Sad
That hair is awful on her. It really ages her. Give it a few weeks and she will have most of it chopped off like she usually does. You’d know she’s not paying full price for them when she can just get them in and out and chop them off so casually.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is getting cool sculpting….and is PAYING FOR IT! Whoever even said that girl was eligible for that treatment should be sacked (IMO)
She has some serious body insecurity if she honestly feels cool sculpting is a necessary treatment for her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.