Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of Paul in his 4th shart get up traipsing around the estate thinking he’s something special. Why does Rosie keep filming him thinking we want to see him? He makes me want to pull my eyes out through my arse. Actual aversion central.

On the topic of her trying to launch herself on YouTube. YouTube has actually had a bit of a resurgence in recent years. Loads left the platform because it was seen to be a bit cringe but now it’s almost cool again to have a channel there. I can’t see her being big on it though. And no wonder she deleted all her old videos, they were woeful. She has given it more plugs this week than Paul has on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s some spoofer as well. On promoting that tan luxe stuff when dripping gold wonder water was the best thing since sliced bread not so long ago. She has no loyalty to any product and just chases the cash.

And a round of applause for you Rosie for peeling a few spuds and cooking your family a Sunday roast. Such a novel idea I’m sure nobody else in the country did that today

Reactions: 18
If Rosie actually cooked a big roast dinner she would have shown us lets be real here!!
I liked the YouTube video i don't get why she started with the cup of tea and the long pause smacking the lips together with the big ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! just show me the clothes

Reactions: 5
I notice that too
If Rosie actually cooked a big roast dinner she would have shown us lets be real here!!
I liked the YouTube video i don't get why she started with the cup of tea and the long pause smacking the lips together with the big ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! just show me the clothes
I noticed that too, thought it was so bizarre 🙈🙈

Sorry now but she is some gobshite in that YouTube video. “I don’t usually buy this many clothes but i felt like I just needed to start my spring wardrobe”. The same wardrobe that you were literally one week moving from your old house to your new house? The same wardrobe that you found multiples and duplicates of the same items, that you swore you were done buying for and vowed to be more sustainable? What’s wrong with last year’s spring wardrobe and all the clothes you already have collecting dust? I’m not saying she’s not allowed to spend her money as she sees fit but why do these idiots need a whole new wardrobe every season of every year? I love clothes as much as the next person but what’s wrong with wearing things from years gone by? Does Rosie just hoard clothes and then keep them hanging untouched as a reminder of her status, like walk in, take a look at your clothes museum and then buy more tit instead of wearing what you have? I’d say she spends a fortune on crap

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d say she returns half the stuff she buys! All I ever see is her wearing the same trainers, 4tharq stuff and also nude nude nude 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And how many times did she have to show us her arse in that video? She literally stood up the end and walked over to the camera to give us a good look, while telling us “Paul just loves my arse in these jeans”..

1614085058002.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In usual form Rosie has herself done up the nines today while Remi is still in last night’s babygrow. That child is nearly two years old. She should be left in dirty pjs all day while her mother layers her face in make up. Rosie has no cop on

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In usual form Rosie has herself done up the nines today while Remi is still in last night’s babygrow. That child is nearly two years old. She should be left in dirty pjs all day while her mother layers her face in make up. Rosie has no cop on
Haven't seen her story yet.. Jesus last nights baby grow thats cruel on the poor child.. It takes less than 5 minutes to throw on a fresh one. Then again that would be 5 minutes less Rosie gets to spend on her phone

Reactions: 8
She’s now promoting that gymondo app. Doesn’t she do a training plan with that guy Neal fitness that she never stops tagging?

Reactions: 7
And how many times did she have to show us her arse in that video? She literally stood up the end and walked over to the camera to give us a good look, while telling us “Paul just loves my arse in these jeans”..

View attachment 451605
She has an arse, wha?? When did this happen? She must have had a full mouthful of the roast!🤣

• Haha
I know it's all about the swipe ups but I really want to swipe down and fix the lipstick on her top lip. I can't deal with it any longer. Why does she think that shape is nicer than her natural shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her top lip is like a pensioners ball bags sagging down. Atrocious. I have to say though I’ve serious hair envy. Her hair is looking great, she has to be getting help with it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.