Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, just flicked through her you tube video. Hmmmm. I did think she was pretty good in it, quite natural. But she starts off saying that she hasn't tried any of the clothes. One of the first things she showed was a pair of trousers, and she's talking about them, what she likes, how she'll style them etc, then she cuts to her trying them on and they're shite. And she says they are too big, so won't keep them. Well that was fecking pointless.

She also said that she was loving color now, used to be into monotone looks, but now wanted brighter clothing. Nearly everything she showed was either white or beige. ๐Ÿ˜‚ You couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The next time Rosie goes for a smear the nurse will find Shauna Doyle up there. She spends her days tagging Rosie. Thirsty for the call out ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't get the youtube thing I think her followers are not into youtube must be management pushing her that way similar to Molly Mae ect

Reactions: 7
Havent seen Rosies stories since about October, since she blocked me for asking a valid question๐Ÿ˜‚ But, WTF happened to Pauls non existant hair??? He looks so weird ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
He decided to stop shaving it apparently as in he got hair plugs but shush don't tell anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely had his hair done. I went back and found and pic on her grid not that long ago and compared to now he has more hair.
No shame just own it

Howling

Paul with the red wine carafe๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™d say he was in the kitchen trying to putdead leftover Valentines flower in it 3 minutes before she roared at him telling him exactly what to do and when to come in

WAaaaaait til I press record ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿฟ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling

Paul with the red wine carafe๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™d say he was in the kitchen trying to be dead leftover Valentines flower in it 3 minutes before she roared at him telling him exactly what to do and when to come in

WAaaaaait til I press record ๐ŸŽฆ๐Ÿฟ
Sooooo staged ๐Ÿคฎ plonker ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just pour it outa the bottle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ notions
Oh donโ€™t you know?!
PluggyPaul is a man of high sophistication and fine wine etiquette
He always pours out his red wine in order to fully aerate it

He wouldnโ€™t be skulling cans of Dutch Gold in his manky grey trackie bottoms oh no no nonooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She makes the most mundane of tasks into a big deal. Cooked a roast & here comes Becky with the good hair with the wine ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It wasn't a roast it was a Big roast ahahahahahah love ta see her peeling a few spuds id say she send out all her laundry who doesn't have a clothes horse hangin around diff days ffs Rosie your fooling nobody

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.