Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it trigger anyone else when she says ‘our next drop’? I don’t know what it is but I cringe so bad when she says it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does it trigger anyone else when she says ‘our next drop’? I don’t know what it is but I cringe so bad when she says it
Another saying ... "these leggings really suck you in " ... suck what in exactly Rosie ?! 🙄🙄 not an inch of weight on her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly everything about 4arthq triggers me 😂 I hate the whole carry on of her about the brand. She goes on about learning so much about running a business blah blah but didn’t she have a sunglasses business before that turned out to be from Ali express? Or was that just a collab with another company? I didn’t follow her then so don’t know the ins and outs fully.

Reactions: 20
Honestly everything about 4arthq triggers me 😂 I hate the whole carry on of her about the brand. She goes on about learning so much about running a business blah blah but didn’t she have a sunglasses business before that turned out to be from Ali express? Or was that just a collab with another company? I didn’t follow her then so don’t know the ins and outs fully.
It’s laughable. She wouldn’t be seen dead in it if she wasn’t selling it. The silly look at me in work posts, the jo malone crap on her desk. All stupid silly little girl playing at work crap. I haven’t seen anyone wearing any of it yet which is good, we don’t need drug dealers in this part of town 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bumped into an old school friend the other day and she was was wearing one of the full zip fleece tops.
I’m embarrassed to say It looked fab. Like obviously throw on over leggings/sweater school run lazy day type clothes but none the less it was lovely.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who the duck is buying this tit? The whole brand is so chavvy

I bumped into an old school friend the other day and she was was wearing one of the full zip fleece tops.
I’m embarrassed to say It looked fab. Like obviously throw on over leggings/sweater school run lazy day type clothes but none the less it was lovely.
The only thing that would interest me are the half zips but not a hope would i line her pockets plus I’d be embarrassed to walk around with her branding on me. I got one in H&M a few months ago, exact same but no logo and €20. Free shipping too

Reactions: 13
Rosie doesn't bother me as much as the others but it's the face load of makeup everyday that baffles me.
I love makeup but if she's staying at home what's the point of wasting all that slap?
And how many coats of mascara does she apply?

Reactions: 8
Who the duck is buying this tit? The whole brand is so chavvy

The only thing that would interest me are the half zips but not a hope would i line her pockets plus I’d be embarrassed to walk around with her branding on me. I got one in H&M a few months ago, exact same but no logo and €20. Free shipping too
Yeah couldn’t wear it myself. I must look in h&m

Reactions: 2
Rosie doesn't bother me as much as the others but it's the face load of makeup everyday that baffles me.
I love makeup but if she's staying at home what's the point of wasting all that slap?
How many hundred thousand people see your face everyday?

She strikes me as someone who is a bag of nerves about herself 24/7. Can never just look a state and forget about her appearance.

Reactions: 11
She strikes me as someone who is a bag of nerves about herself 24/7. Can never just look a state and forget about her appearance.
agree
She comes across as a complete control freak
I’d say she literally cannot relax, doesnt know how to. she is ‘on’ all the time
she has built her brand On her looks etc that must be so stressful to appear a certain way
The odd oh I have bad skin posts to appeal to the masses then back to trowelling on the make up to pack chavvy sportswear in boxes

Reactions: 8
Something that kind of annoyed me today and people can say it’s nit picking all they want but her drinking coffee from that coffee company that she keeps plugging. She’s sitting on her couch with her takeaway cup, showing off where she got her coffee and you just know they’re giving her freebies. But what I really want to know is am I the only one who gets a takeaway coffee and it will never make it inside my door? If it’s so bloody good it’ll be gone in the car. Or do people leave their house for a coffee and manage to bring it back? One of the age old mysteries unexplained I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has the same outdoor seats that Just Jordan was #gifted, something to tell us Rosie as you never sit outside 🙄

Had to laugh at her on insta stories last night saying the only size left in the half zips are large... and that she wears every size up to a medium so don’t be afraid to try the large.... wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at her on insta stories last night saying the only size left in the half zips are large... and that she wears every size up to a medium so don’t be afraid to try the large.... wtf
Don’t be afraid to try the large.. jaysus. Some people are a size large Rosie 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
And also don’t worry if you’re wearing makeup with your half zip because it was designed by a woman and it’s definitely not chinese wholesale so when it’s zipped up it won’t ruin your 20 layers of orange makeup because there’s loads of room for your face. I really have to commend her for thinking of this detail and just being an all round brilliant business woman from her office x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.