Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got composite bonding done recently... she had it on her stories at the time so I assume it was another collab 🙄
Fake white tombstone slabs is a dental fashion and the swollen lip fillers...that we will look back at LAUGH #Reeling in the years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gear she’s selling is going to get old fairly fast. Same old tit in different colour combos. Groundbreaking

Reactions: 13
Her new 4tharq stuff is nothing new from the last one bar a few new colours... the stuff is soooo autumn/winter... ther are no summery pieces at all 🙈

Reactions: 11
Her new 4tharq stuff is nothing new from the last one bar a few new colours... the stuff is soooo autumn/winter... ther are no summery pieces at all 🙈
I thought she missed a trick not doing cycling shorts. They’re everywhere right now and I see loads wearing them with sweatshirts. They would have added something different and seasonal to her line this time. But it’s all just the same stuff we’ve seen already in different colours 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t see it having longevity.

Reactions: 18
I thought she missed a trick not doing cycling shorts. They’re everywhere right now and I see loads wearing them with sweatshirts. They would have added something different and seasonal to her line this time. But it’s all just the same stuff we’ve seen already in different colours 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t see it having longevity.
ahh that would have been a good idea! She will probably steal that idea now 🤣

see she isn’t delivering to NI anymore either

glad I won’t have to look at people trotting about in her gear 🤣

Reactions: 3
Off topic here but I've seen Danielle cunningham the Rosie wannabe mentioned here, no thread because she's so dull there's actually nothing to say about her but does anybody here follow sarahsecret blog? I used to find her fine, I'd dip in and out every now and again but in the last few weeks she's become Insufferable, the vanity is insane. She had about 10 polls up the other night about herself asking people do you prefer my hair blonde /dark. Do you prefer my hair extensions /without..... Long/short.... Curly/straight and of course every single poll had a full on glam picture inserted. Eh ask your sister or best pal if you are unsure at mid 30s what style your hair suits you🙄🙄it was basically just an excuse to throw up a rake of photos of herself. As if that wasn't bad enough she has to come on the next day to thank everyone for all the love on her hair/makeup/outfits. How self indulgent. This dose needs a thread.

Also to edit she's dropping "subtle" hints she has no garden furniture for her new house and she has no stay cation booked for the summer so she needs some help with recommendations 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic here but I've seen Danielle cunningham the Rosie wannabe mentioned here, no thread because she's so dull there's actually nothing to say about her but does anybody here follow sarahsecret blog? I used to find her fine, I'd dip in and out every now and again but in the last few weeks she's become Insufferable, the vanity is insane. She had about 10 polls up the other night about herself asking people do you prefer my hair blonde /dark. Do you prefer my hair extensions /without..... Long/short.... Curly/straight and of course every single poll had a full on glam picture inserted. Eh ask your sister or best pal if you are unsure at mid 30s what style your hair suits you🙄🙄it was basically just an excuse to throw up a rake of photos of herself. As if that wasn't bad enough she has to come on the next day to thank everyone for all the love on her hair/makeup/outfits. How self indulgent. This dose needs a thread.

Also to edit she's dropping "subtle" hints she has no garden furniture for her new house and she has no stay cation booked for the summer so she needs some help with recommendations 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I followed her a while ago but had to unfollow soon after. Found her to be unbelievably condescending in every way, almost speaking on her stories as if she was talking to her primary students.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I followed her a while ago but had to unfollow soon after. Found her to be unbelievably condescending in every way, almost speaking on her stories as if she was talking to her primary students.
Well she's even worse now to be honest. Does she think anyone gives a flying tit whether or not her hair is shoulder length or full on steno instahun style. Get a grip and get over yourself. And the way she comes on every Friday evening to show us her well deserved glass of wine, she's so preachy about how hard she works.

Reactions: 5
Maybe the Chinese factory doesn’t make cycling shorts 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what’s worse the fact she is selling joggers for €60 or the fact that they are selling out 🙄

Reactions: 14
Just had a nose on the website there, there is plenty of stock left in most pieces! Also noticed on the insta page 4tharq said they are delivering to NI and then a few comments below they replied to someone and said they aren’t..... they are so unprofessional

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with her outrageous prices for her clothes but at least she left the negative comments up on her 4th Arq page. Lots wouldn’t !!! .... Are Rosie and Carol Byrne still friends? Didn’t see her modelling her pals stuff actually ? I like Carol I think she’s gorgeous and witty , but find it is strange that she let’s on that she lives alone.

Reactions: 2
I don’t agree with her outrageous prices for her clothes but at least she left the negative comments up on her 4th Arq page. Lots wouldn’t !!! .... Are Rosie and Carol Byrne still friends? Didn’t see her modelling her pals stuff actually ? I like Carol I think she’s gorgeous and witty , but find it is strange that she let’s on that she lives alone.
Why who else does she live with? She’s pretty open about living with her son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.