Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id love to know the craic about Rosie's sister Fiona.. she or her kids are never mentioned, it's always Ciara. I get the vibe that Fiona is very sensible and super private but they don't seem to have ever spent time together. Even around Rosie's wedding she was never mentioned or no 'family' photos posted .. I find it odd and the only reason I actually know of the sister is because she posted stories about her having her baby soon after Harry was born and the baby was born on my due date. But nothing after that!!!
Maybe they spend time together but she doesn't want it on the gram so Rosie doesn't, I would hate if one of my family or friends was an influencer putting everything up

Reactions: 8
That Tim Tam thing had been around for years, except we did it with penguins! It is soooo good!

Also, i dont want to seem braggy or anything, but I'm also having a birthday this year 🥳
🤣🤣 try it with a twix 😉😉 its around years too. Notions these influencers have 🤣

Reactions: 7
I do feel there is something concerning about the inability to let go. To be seen with no make up/hair. Just with any old tracksuit thrown on. This morning we got up and headed off with the kids. One moaning one ok. We did this long loop forest walk close our home. Anyway my point was to enjoy that time I didnt need to spend X time putting on a full face of make up. I lashed on my SPF and lip balm. I didnt need to coordinate a "lounge wear" set and a matching coat/bag. We just left the house. We spent all that time hanging out, again one moaning (lol) and one ok. We got home and make a bit of a brunch spread.
She isn't the only one doing this but its just wasting time, time you could be having a cuppa with your husband, on the phone with a friend or playing with your kids. Its really sad to me that she feels that she has to put this perfect foot forward all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her face looks completely diff in those old pics shes def had multiple fillers in diff areas I'd say her nose looks v different

Reactions: 9
Oh god I got as far as the Tim tam Slam and I could go no further.

cringe. Might have a look later after a wine.

Rosie after eating her entire 2021 quota of carbs and or sugar in that one fairly ordinary biscuit, pretending it’s fine, it’s fine! It’s fine you guys!

Yer beige gal would want to explore other avenues in life if she’s getting this hot over a plain enough chocolate biscuit.

Thoughts and prayers
That’s exactly the same as a penguin bar 🙄🙄
Maybe they spend time together but she doesn't want it on the gram so Rosie doesn't, I would hate if one of my family or friends was an influencer putting everything up
Fiona lives in Mayo, the one time Rosie was there it was well documented on her stories...

Reactions: 2
Just want to make everyone aware ..
Rosie had a birthday .. yesssss a birthday in ... wait for it LOCKDOWN ! Butttt our Rosie was so so so brave and managed to get through it ok.... just wanted to mention it as she was very brave stoic and mature and didn’t mention at all at all at all it was her birthday .. in LOCKDOWN ! thoughts and prayers ....

• Haha
Did Terri show the 4thArq (or whatever you call it) hoodie with the Verso leggings and not refer to what it was? (When she was showing the leggings in different “looks”)

Reactions: 3
I remember years ago, I went to a - I dunno what it was called really, like a fashion factory type event - with Rosie. He sister Ciara was there, who was really genuinely super lovely and friendly, I had a new louis vuitton with me (I KNOW! And I ain't even a 'fluencer) and Ciara was admiring it, and Niamh Cullen was also there, and she was giving me dirty looks the whole time and when I sat down I heard her laughing at me saying, "shame about her arse". Rosie seemed fine, a bit obsessed with herself, but nice, but I've never even been interested in Niamh Cullen since. Just reminded me when I saw her wishing Rosie a happy bday.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I remember years ago, I went to a - I dunno what it was called really, like a fashion factory type event - with Rosie. He sister Ciara was there, who was really genuinely super lovely and friendly, I had a new louis vuitton with me (I KNOW! And I ain't even a 'fluencer) and Ciara was admiring it, and Niamh Cullen was also there, and she was giving me dirty looks the whole time and when I sat down I heard her laughing at me saying, "shame about her arse". Rosie seemed fine, a bit obsessed with herself, but nice, but I've never even been interested in Niamh Cullen since. Just reminded me when I saw her wishing Rosie a happy bday.
Wow what a bleep! Did she say it in her fake baby accent or her real one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How are Niamh and Rosie friends? Is it just from influencing? I wonder would they be friends if they weren’t Insta Huns?

sorry I’m new to the trend and only recently following Niamh

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah it was the real throaty old man dub accent! I was mortified and just wanted to leave but didn't as I wasn't going to let her get the better of me.
What do you think it was that made her dislike you, do you reckons she’s just a bleep it it was it personal or jealousy?

Reactions: 1
What do you think it was that made her dislike you, do you reckons she’s just a bleep it it was it personal or jealousy?
I mean it's always difficult to say isn't it - She wasn't know at the time at all, like this was in 2017 and someone was admiring my handbag - maybe jealousy? But also, ya, she's just a bleep.

• Haha
What a cow! Her take me out cameo and her new accent!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Niamh thinks women must have the arse of a 10 year old boy to look good. She was probably hangry 😂

Reactions: 14
Wow what a bleep! Did she say it in her fake baby accent or her real one 🤣
Niamhs fake baby accent is to cover up her tallaght hun voice (no offence to anyone from Tallaght!) but it’s soooo bleeping fake, I wonder would posh boy Jamie be with her if she was her old self alllll the time 🤔 she’s as false as they come I’d say she’s a real weapon behind your back

Reactions: 12
Had a creep and she doesn’t even like her other sisters photos. They haven’t met up in ages? That’s a bit suss

Reactions: 2
Looks like rosies diet consists of turkey burgers spinach and smoked salmon 🤭 I’d love to have seen the bite of the tim tam written in there 😅
4540D68B-FC18-4A61-B6EF-B2D64A2E621F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And her making a spectacle last year about going to the guards about receiving mean messages! 🙄 it's called karma Niamh, you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.