Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she is still showing her kids as much, surely she doesn’t need the engagement anymore with her 4th ark shite

Reactions: 4
Why do the huns do that camera angle walking? Does anyone really want to see that? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Very odd and not like her to be a cute hoor promoting her own gear
Hunza G??

What’s going on in 4th arse land!

Reactions: 3
The link to that two piece is hilarious, she is basically naked in it with the straps all twisted but it’s not how the top was designed,
I don’t know how that could be comfortable to wear around the kids, I’d be worried about flashing the world

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she just loves herself. She must think her posts are aspirational the carry on of her. With all her money made from her fleeces she still looks and carries on so tacky.

Reactions: 6
Here’s a Tik Tok going somewhat viral about the state of the fleeces after a couple of wears…. The comments all agree!

Reactions: 10
I think their popularity is finally wearing thin. Loads of sizes left in her latest drop, unless she finallly got enough stock in this time, but I doubt it.

I think their popularity is finally wearing thin. Loads of sizes left in her latest drop, unless she finallly got enough stock in this time, but I doubt it.
I think so, it will be three/four years in December since she started selling them. There is only so long people will be interested in them. Outside of the fleeces, the brand seems to be dead in general

Customer service is non existent and I think delivery is still taking weeks she’s too arrogant to do anything about it so people will stop buying from her .
Me personally won’t buy any fleece any more 😂🫣 even Dunnes until they go back out of fashion !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also never bothered to invest more money into the fleeces to make them better quality. She made enough money to buy a €1million house, she could have easily made the quality of the fleeces better. She used to at least come on and pretend to care about issues or the brand, now Rosie doesn’t even pretend to wear it on her holidays

Reactions: 11