Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that TT and ran here …
5 times worn and has to hand wash ???
Who’s wants to hand wash a fleece like …

Dozy rosie and her overpriced TAT

Reactions: 8
rosie played an absolute blinder, she launched with something simple, already popular in terms of style and from what i read the quality of the initial drop was decent, she then rode the wave of popularity but in the background cut quality and her bottom line. she will move away from the fleeces now and into something else (swimwear/beach cover ups) and it will be a rinse repeat

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’d achieve the initial success of the fleece again. None of the rest of the stock shift. She will be in trouble in a few years. She’ll be on selling Air Up before too long 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’d achieve the initial success of the fleece again. None of the rest of the stock shift. She will be in trouble in a few years. She’ll be on selling Air Up before too long 😂😂
She definitely won’t have the success of the fleece again. At the time she even admitted the fleeces were a last minute addition and she was surprised by their success. She be back flogging sosue tan like it’s 2018 in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely won’t have the success of the fleece again. At the time she even admitted the fleeces were a last minute addition and she was surprised by their success. She be back flogging sosue tan like it’s 2018 in no time.
So Sue x Rosie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No and she miscalculated big time with her other lounge wear, if she'd done them oversized and longer to fit more people she might have done better. I don't know how she's not on showing her stuff properly, people are finally cottoning on to these women I think.

Reactions: 5
No and she miscalculated big time with her other lounge wear, if she'd done them oversized and longer to fit more people she might have done better. I don't know how she's not on showing her stuff properly, people are finally cottoning on to these women I think.
I found her other lounge wear never looks comfortable on the models on her website. It always looks ill fitting or something. She’s a bit of money made now and thinks she’s above coming on instagram for her brand. It will all crash around her like it is the others

Reactions: 9
I think she has actually sold 4tharq off or there are investors or something so it’s not all on her anymore

She’s made a killing out of all these ejits buying her rough fleeces but you can tell with the NO push on the swimwear that it’s not all her baby anymore

Like who launches a swimwear beach wear even towels then proceeds to go on holidays and not show ANY of it?
Hunza G anyone ? 😅😅

Rosie is no fool but she’s definitely stepped away a bit

Reactions: 12
Remi is in junior infants. Like why take them out when she can well afford to go peak season like. Harry Gettin a great education learning football though 🙄

Reactions: 13
Remi is in junior infants. Like why take them out when she can well afford to go peak season like. Harry Gettin a great education learning football though 🙄
yeah I don’t understand that, she has the luxury and finances to go anytime. It’s a bit strange 🤔

Reactions: 6
Would she not just go and enjoy her expensive holiday
What’s with the 60 pics and reels?

paul clearly can’t even hold a conversation with her she’s glued to the phone

Reactions: 5
Remember a while back Rosie was big into showing off her Camel toe/Barbie crouch? Now she appears to be in her Nipple Era (since she got the Boobs done!) Nobody wants to see it Roisin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does it seem her whole figure has completely changed? I can't seem to put my finger on what is different but she just seems to have changed

These wet brain women need weak men like that because a genuinely hard working man wouldn’t put up with their tit. So many of them go for men with no jobs, creepy cheater sleaze vibes.

Reactions: 8