Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These wet brain women need weak men like that because a genuinely hard working man wouldn’t put up with their tit. So many of them go for men with no jobs, creepy cheater sleaze vibes.
There’s definitely a type isn’t there.
Happy to sit back and be dressed and get their turkey teeth and hair plugs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just pointing out that she didn’t need her leaving cert to “ get her where she is now “ I’m stunned I really thought she had a PhD to be able to pick out fleeces from China and a doctored face . Off to tell my daughter who’s doing her LC this life changing fact .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s just pointing out that she didn’t need her leaving cert to “ get her where she is now “ I’m stunned I really thought she had a PhD to be able to pick out fleeces from China and a doctored face . Off to tell my daughter who’s doing her LC this life changing fact .
thread title in that somewhere!!!

Reactions: 5
The speech again about the leaving cert🙄. it's not the first time one of the hunz "businesses" have appeared on the leaving cert papers, let's face it, she got lucky launching lounge wear during covid when people were doing nothing but walking and sitting around. same way as coffee really took off, I can't count the amount of coffee places in my local area that boomed from covid because there was nothing else to do only go for a walk and get a takeaway coffee. she's making out like she saved the planet. I shudder when one of those awful fleeces pass me by on the street tbh.

Reactions: 10
She will be gone all summer yo Portugal aswell
---
But remember she didn't need her leaving cert points so obviously not too much emphasis is put on education

Reactions: 6
They will all keep rubbing it in our faces as long as people keep buying the tat they sell.

Reactions: 3
I see Remi is allowed to be filmed in colour now her ginger hair has turned “scandi blonde”. She is starting to fit Rosie’s aesthetic now. She always seemed to annoy the shite out of her.

Reactions: 16
I see Remi is allowed to be filmed in colour now her ginger hair has turned “scandi blonde”. She is starting to fit Rosie’s aesthetic now. She always seemed to annoy the shite out of her.
Scandi blonde yet clearly brown in the Fathers Day pic… she has a weird thing with the aesthetics of her daughter

Reactions: 11
that child will be translucent white and ginger again by next Thursday and shoved back with the minder ..only to be wheeled out for a Black and white filtered pic - Mommy daughter photo op - maybe for Sunday Funday

Reactions: 7
Why is she doing a paid partnership with her own brand? Surely she should just be tagging the posts as brand owner?

Is this more proof that she no longer owns the company I wonder, hence why they are paying her to promote? Just seems weird

Reactions: 3