Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not happy with just drinks she's asking for jugs to be sent.

She's sitting taking food from her pals plate. She didn't order food as she wasn't hungry.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Love when the Caroline Flack card is pulled, Rosie someone only reported you for sneaking a bottle of vodka in it's not the same as when tabloids hassled a woman who was clearly struggling. It's not the same thing. Caroline is probably turning in her grave everytime someone uses her name.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why let people send drinks and food when your absolutely loaded and £500 is nothing to you?? ...... she's embarrasing everything she has or gets in life is either off DWP or daft people sucking up her arse, and she acts so entitled! I know she's on live to get the freebies but away enjoy yer night - she's absolutely obsessed with tik tok and attention!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The woman shes with is just awkwardly in the backround whilst Rosie ignores her or talks over her to live 🤣🤣🤣 Talking with a pure mouthful of food 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear she gives me the boak 🤢 Shoving that food in her face. Tinker !!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
imagine walking into a place and shes sitting there shouting, youd walk back out! shes a mother! the whole thing is so cringe

Reactions: 10
She's out every second day, that's not being a parent & having a break. At this point she's just needing to give them up and live whatever life it is she's trying to achieve because this is neglect. Even if they were with a sister every second night so she can get pissed isn't a break. If they can get watched so often and she can have them so little surely she can find a job? I know she's autistic but if that's her only issue some autistic people work. Getting out her face one day, rough the next. That's no a life! When is she fresh & no lying in her pit.
Rosie is not autistic in my professional opinion. I’ve worked with hundreds of autistic adults and children for years. Rosie can play the game. She will have put on behaviour she knows could be classed as autistic. All for the bigger benefit game. So on top of T and Z DLA she will get her own. Ensuring she never has to work!!

See if I was sitting in that pub totally unaware of who she is. Looking at her and her pals singing Lonestar. I would be expecting Jeremy Beadle to walk through the door. I cannot believe adults actually mothers behave in this way in public. And all the mad raving lesbian talk is giving me the boak. Surely they don’t claim her either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They've just been told they need to keep the noise down and stop swearing it's a family restaurant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A real friend wouldn't buy into this madness. They would tell her what a fud she's being. The ines who join in are hangers on and not friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
that Maz is clearly only there for the attention and the freebies 🤣 and the fact she said at the start is was rosie thats taken her out and paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.