Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just KNEW there was something fishy about her saying that 🤣🤣 very interesting. See if she stayed in with her son instead of out the front getting involved in fights thats nothing to do with her, she wouldnt need to cry victim that she needs a move, when there is genuinley people out there that really do!
Aye the one who says it like it is. Unless it is about her then it's none of your bleeping business. She will never change she can't. She thrives on drama. Makes her feel superior. See she thinks she's that intelligent that no one can see through her. All these cryptic messages. Listen if she wants someone to get in touch maybe she should start acting like an adult an not the troublemaker everyone knows her as. 🙄. I don't believe a word she says about anything. She has been a proven liar recently

burke & her son were out the front (apparently with a knife), james mac threatened to come to her house, that fat riot kyle was outside egged her windows & threatened tk burn her house down & everything in between all that & she has never once bumped her gums about moving. Has a wee argument with her neighbours & she upsticks & moving….geez peace 🤣
All these things were orchestrated as she was playing a game of "get me out of here". On social media every day even more fighting and arguing. Has she actually ever fought with anyone? She hasn't to take a weapon last time. That's when her phone mysteriously got smashed. (Or was that just cos police wanted access to her camera?) 🤔

Reactions: 9
burke & her son were out the front (apparently with a knife), james mac threatened to come to her house, that fat riot kyle was outside egged her windows & threatened tk burn her house down & everything in between all that & she has never once bumped her gums about moving. Has a wee argument with her neighbours & she upsticks & moving….geez peace 🤣
I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its as if shes chasing a reaction by saying that, especially after mentioning the grant as well. Earlier on she was talking about how this time last year she was spending £500 on ❄ for the weekend, shes just clueless and god help if she had to work a day in her life

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Aye the one who says it like it is. Unless it is about her then it's none of your bleeping business. She will never change she can't. She thrives on drama. Makes her feel superior. See she thinks she's that intelligent that no one can see through her. All these cryptic messages. Listen if she wants someone to get in touch maybe she should start acting like an adult an not the troublemaker everyone knows her as. 🙄. I don't believe a word she says about anything. She has been a proven liar recently

All these things were orchestrated as she was playing a game of "get me out of here". On social media every day even more fighting and arguing. Has she actually ever fought with anyone? She hasn't to take a weapon last time. That's when her phone mysteriously got smashed. (Or was that just cos police wanted access to her camera?) 🤔
she is a knotted liar & a massive riddy! I have yet to see her actually go through with any of her many threats of a fight

I was thinking the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its as if shes chasing a reaction by saying that, especially after mentioning the grant as well. Earlier on she was talking about how this time last year she was spending £500 on ❄ for the weekend, shes just clueless and god help if she had to work a day in her life
she will be saying it all for our benefit so we talk about it then she can greet we are talking about her. Pure victim mentality. Can see her coming a mile off 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's posted a video saying she's played this all for her own gain so she didn't need to wait 5 years she was already in for a move.
saw that! she reported that lassie next door & played victim to speed up a move she apparently has been chasing for ages

Reactions: 4
Hope people send in videos of her to the housing, out in the street screaming & shouting. The state of the house she is currently in etc 🥴

Reactions: 6
Using the daughter that she sent out to live elsewhere as an excuse for a new house 😂 no shame at all with her.

Reactions: 7
Hope people send in videos of her to the housing, out in the street screaming & shouting. The state of the house she is currently in etc 🥴
Do they not come out and check anymore. They used to check the house you were leaving to see how good a condition it was. Has it changed now or am I just too old 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Do they not come out and check anymore. They used to check the house you were leaving to see how good a condition it was. Has it changed now or am I just too old 😂😂😂😂
they usually do & they tell you to fix whats wrong with it or they charge u. But that won’t bother Benefits Bush 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she have the daughter at home ? Rosie is also autistic, or am I wrong
she said Z stabbed T with a fork & it really effected him mentally & he said to Rosie that she had to choose between her or him & she never puts him first so Z got papped out to the “sisters” 😏

• Sad
She said she needs to wash her hair but she is just gona dry shampoo it tomorrow .. just last week she was saying how her hair is over washed cos she bathes daily 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Social Work will fix that 😔.
usual. I am so glad i worked my arse off & bought a house for any kids i have the future. All she will leave her 2 is a red neck 🤦🏻‍♀️

She said she needs to wash her hair but she is just gona dry shampoo it tomorrow .. just last week she was saying how her hair is over washed cos she bathes daily 💩
bathes daily 😂😂😂 her face & hair say different 🤦🏻‍♀️

Naw 😂 someone just asked her for her opinion in the Downing Street parties & she said “don’t even get me started”

she had tom dick & harry in her house all through the lockdowns 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she always lived in the same scheme is in the now? She will be wanting a move to Paisley next to her new best pal Andrea. God bleeping help the lassie.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.