Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone thats sending her drink it aff their heads......imagine getting told to be quiet before 7.30 in a family pub...she's an absolute rocket

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did use see someone got the ice cream and it hadn't came so Rosie was being cheeky to the staff then it came about 20 mins later and she didn't even want it.

Reactions: 5
These restaurants need to stop this sending drinks n food shite The staff must be fed up with it too. Should only be able to do it if in same place on same WiFi.

Reactions: 9
These restaurants need to stop this sending drinks n food shite The staff must be fed up with it too. Should only be able to do it if in same place on same WiFi.
When she was out with Blair's last week they were told that they weren't getting anymore drinks. When the tables covered surely the bar staff have a duty of care to be like oh that's too much!

Reactions: 7
Self entitled wee boot that knows how to work the system to get everything she wants yet still expects everyone to put their hands in their pocket for her.
Fed up seeing these ebeggars playing the victim holding their hands out when they are better off than most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing that gets me as well is I bet the majority of these people are on benefits and then using their money to send her cocktails and shots πŸ˜‚ I just find the whole sending drinks to the table via tik tok cringe! She says people are jealous - no Rosie when people go out they buy their own drinks doll, we go to work, get paid then use it for whatever we don't rely on DWP and grants and followers to fund our life!!

Btw no hate to anyone on benefits - working or not. Most people genuinely need the help and we are fortunate to have that system here but what I can't stand is the attitude and entitlement from her when the money she does get absolutely does not get spent where it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
heard so much about her being a mum that never gets any free time but every time i have seen her she is out or is pished or is on something else.

Reactions: 10
The thing that gets me as well is I bet the majority of these people are on benefits and then using their money to send her cocktails and shots πŸ˜‚ I just find the whole sending drinks to the table via tik tok cringe! She says people are jealous - no Rosie when people go out they buy their own drinks doll, we go to work, get paid then use it for whatever we don't rely on DWP and grants and followers to fund our life!!

Btw no hate to anyone on benefits - working or not. Most people genuinely need the help and we are fortunate to have that system here but what I can't stand is the attitude and entitlement from her when the money she does get absolutely does not get spent where it should.
I seem to remember that she used to go in hard against anyone with a paypal or wishlist in bio. Called them beggars. If she can drop 500 at a moments notice (aye to her dealer maybe) she doesn't need anything bought for her. She's a master manipulator and a good actress.

Reactions: 12
Why does she constantly need to be on live πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ like ffs go enjoy your night! She just craves that attention. Imagine a night, staying off the live, folk don’t know where you are and you can do what you want! duck take lines off your table if you wantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh no wait she’s the most known face in Glasgow according to her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yous seen the latest tik toks πŸ₯΄

I seem to remember that she used to go in hard against anyone with a paypal or wishlist in bio. Called them beggars. If she can drop 500 at a moments notice (aye to her dealer maybe) she doesn't need anything bought for her. She's a master manipulator and a good actress.
I remember that as well, then she started letting people send her money for the boy for Roblox and Vbucks that type thing and then so it began 😏

• Sad
She was sat on the live saying they were gonna take crack and get crack dropped off to the pub so if someone's wain saw that they obv don't know it's a joke

Reactions: 6
Now now u lot were all jealous very jealous people out there of Rosie bush πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ go away u embarrassing bastard.

• Haha
she didn't just say the government employ her to look after her own children, i’ve heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was sat on the live saying they were gonna take crack and get crack dropped off to the pub so if someone's wain saw that they obv don't know it's a joke
Crack in the jaw is what's needed to be honest might knock sense into the brain of hers

she didn't just say the government employ her to look after her own children, i’ve heard it all now
Well if govts doing that I'm owed a lot of backpaid money. We all are

• Haha
The lassie offered her some of the food to try she's not just snatching it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She said at the beginning I'm jo ordering I'm stealing some hrrs
That's exactly what she said. The government employ
That's exactly what she said. The government employ her as a full time carer. πŸ‘Š

Sorry I've managed to post things by mistake. Ignore me.

• Wow
  • Angry
If they employ her to look after them she needs to try doing that instead of papping them off to someone else constant so she can get in such bad states.

Reactions: 10
She said at the beginning I'm jo ordering I'm stealing some hrrs

That's exactly what she said. The government employ

That's exactly what she said. The government employ her as a full time carer. πŸ‘Š
For 260 odd pounds a month is hardly full time wages. It's classed as unpaid carer. Kids money is FOR KIDS not a dealer, lashes, tans, botox n extensions 😭😭😭. I hope whoever is watching those 2 kids is getting paid properly.

notice how its always pubs where drinks can be sent via an app that she is in. Beggy woman!

She has not had her kids at least 3 nights this week. Mon wed & Fri, hard life for our Rosie Bush!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.