Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she always lived in the same scheme is in the now? She will be wanting a move to Paisley next to her new best pal Andrea. God bleeping help the lassie.
unsure but she is moving 5 mins down the road so she says.

Reactions: 4
Has she always lived in the same scheme is in the now? She will be wanting a move to Paisley next to her new best pal Andrea. God bleeping help the lassie.
I doubt she will move far. She needs her "sister" nearby for babysitting most nights and catchment areas for kids schools

Reactions: 5
originally from Possil, she has just said it on live 🤣

Playing the poor me card on live again I see saying her alkie mum left her with strangers so she could get drunk does anyone else see a similar situation here or am I mad also strangers in the house with her growing up how many tom bob and harry's friends I use that term lose have been in her house when shes been out her face remb Conner z got up and she had to put that poor child back in bed cos she was off her head he could have been anyone and because she is not verbal she wouldn't be able to say thank god he was a nice lad the only mistake that he made was getting to be pals with that crack pot she can move but tit sticks feel sorry for her new neighbor she will never change

Reactions: 8
Playing the poor me card on live again I see saying her alkie mum left her with strangers so she could get drunk does anyone else see a similar situation here or am I mad also strangers in the house with her growing up how many tom bob and harry's friends I use that term lose have been in her house when shes been out her face remb Conner z got up and she had to put that poor child back in bed cos she was off her head he could have been anyone and because she is not verbal she wouldn't be able to say thank god he was a nice lad the only mistake that he made was getting to be pals with that crack pot she can move but tit sticks feel sorry for her new neighbor she will never change
Yep everything she said described her!

who was he?

Reactions: 2
Rosie will never learn. Her home should be a safe, happy and private space for her to bring up her weans. I'm sure a lot of her tiktok pals have been nice people but some haven't and she doesn't seem to give a tit about who she lets in her house or what trouble she brings to her front door.

Reactions: 9
She was asked a question about her neighbour on live tonight & she said “i am no speaking about her cos she will get me charged again” wouldn’t be surprised if its the neighbours that have got rid of her

Reactions: 7
Just went on that leeann seery’s live she was with Stewart mcgonigle and someone asked him about Rosie and he went me and her don’t speak anymore that’s all yous need to know🤣 then that leeann said Rosie bush is a cow if anybody’s pals with her they can duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just went on that leeann seery’s live she was with Stewart mcgonigle and someone asked him about Rosie and he went me and her don’t speak anymore that’s all yous need to know🤣 then that leeann said Rosie bush is a cow if anybody’s pals with her they can duck off
I can't understand a word that leeann says 😂

Reactions: 3
Whats the bets Rosie starts calling Leanne out for saying that 🤷‍♀️

I haven't saw rosies videos for a while now but when she was on my fyp I started to like her

Reactions: 1
There were pages in the live last night asking questions about Andrea & Rosies wains, some of them have property boss and dianne names, then Andrea addressed it this morning people are making up accounts. I don't think this is a Rosie issue, I don't think the police being phoned is anything to do with her. The way it came across is someone's got it in for Andrea and likes to make things difficult because she said the police had came out before. Maybe the ex she had a domestic situation with.

Reactions: 5
There were pages in the live last night asking questions about Andrea & Rosies wains, some of them have property boss and dianne names, then Andrea addressed it this morning people are making up accounts. I don't think this is a Rosie issue, I don't think the police being phoned is anything to do with her. The way it came across is someone's got it in for Andrea and likes to make things difficult because she said the police had came out before. Maybe the ex she had a domestic situation with.
Aye this fake account will start trolling anybody Rosie has had a problem with now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.