Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I know SO much about rosie, fun fact - I’m on TT, I have been spoke about on this thread, nothing upsets me it’s all a laugh but I know insane amounts of stuff about our good friend rosie bush 🤢

I have been mentioned once, who wants to play guess who and guess who i am?
I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Had to laugh at Avril saying all tattlers are just posh jealous women, with loads of kids to different fathers and just can't get them babysat. 😂😂 Naw doll, I'm a married woman with 2 kids, live in a council house and have a full time job and don't spend my days on Tiktok thinking I'm famous and raffling off wax melts! 😂😂 You are all fuoking wax melts!!! And that "heel toe" patter! What even is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

teatalks

VIP Member
CEE76AF5-7444-40A3-8BF1-29E137A63B19.png

this is a screenshot from her live last night if any of you watched it🙃 she was absolutely steeming drunk in McDonald’s and kept throwing herself on the floor saying andys coming😑 this lassie honestly doesn’t have one bit of shame she’s a brass neck! She then went out to her taxi driver and was asking him to have babies with her saying can you no just spunk in this McDonald’s cup and al put it inside me😖 first and last of her lives am watching she’s rank

• Sick
  • Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I hate to say it but I am starting to doubt the autism as she seems a lot smarter than she makes out and goes out her way to manipulate people to get what she wants.
Disgusting the way she goes on and expecting a free pass because of her issues.
Just another tiktok clown that has let it go to her head an thinks she is a celebrity and is better than everyone watching.
She was like this before TT. She was just as bad on fb. I'm no doctor but I've never in my life seen anyone with autism act evil and vindictive towards anyone else. Yeah they say it like it is. But not manipulating and calculated in her way. I said before shes a great actress and extremely manipulative. Gets every help available and still not enough. I think she's dangerous. All thsi come to my door u know where i stay then promptly calls police 🤷‍♀️ desperate not to be known as a shitebag yet her actions say otherwise. I cannot watch her anymore and hope the proper authorities protect those kids. She's had enough chances now. Sorry but I'm blocking her in everything she's a disgrace

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
She's out every second day, that's not being a parent & having a break. At this point she's just needing to give them up and live whatever life it is she's trying to achieve because this is neglect. Even if they were with a sister every second night so she can get pissed isn't a break. If they can get watched so often and she can have them so little surely she can find a job? I know she's autistic but if that's her only issue some autistic people work. Getting out her face one day, rough the next. That's no a life! When is she fresh & no lying in her pit.
Rosie is not autistic in my professional opinion. I’ve worked with hundreds of autistic adults and children for years. Rosie can play the game. She will have put on behaviour she knows could be classed as autistic. All for the bigger benefit game. So on top of T and Z DLA she will get her own. Ensuring she never has to work!!

See if I was sitting in that pub totally unaware of who she is. Looking at her and her pals singing Lonestar. I would be expecting Jeremy Beadle to walk through the door. I cannot believe adults actually mothers behave in this way in public. And all the mad raving lesbian talk is giving me the boak. Surely they don’t claim her either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

xAFx

Anybody else cringe at how she thinks she’s a 10/10 all of a sudden. Reminds me of the orange make up like school in 2006 and the clip in hair extensions out the savoy centre 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I've known that Andrea was a wrongun ever since I noticed she puts tomato pesto in everything she cooks...this just confirms it.

• Haha

guesswhosback.backagain

“I could drap £500 the morra without even blinking an eyelid”

Really. Words fail me. Absolute walloper. Who does she think she is.

Try being a big girl and having real bills to pay (mortgage, car) and tell me that again. Fanny.

• Wow
  • Heart

Highlandlass

“I could drap £500 the morra without even blinking an eyelid”

Really. Words fail me. Absolute walloper. Who does she think she is.

Try being a big girl and having real bills to pay (mortgage, car) and tell me that again. Fanny.
Did the bush say that? 😳😳 says the lassie in a Primark Donald Duck sweatshirt 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So I see Rosie said she gets paid by the government to watch her own kids..🤣 why isn't she only been paid part time hours, cause she sure isn't doing it full time..😒

• Haha

Highlandlass

The thing is with people with Rosie, you can give them all the hooses, grants and benefits in the world but they just wreck and destroy everything because they haven't had to earn any of what they have. That's no a dig to everyone on benefits there are loads of genuine people out there needing help who don't get anywhere near as much as she does...... she obviously knows how to play every part of the system.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
See this pish the scheme queens/scummy mummies go on about - fake profiles. Come back when you have a profile picture is the cry.
Most of us don’t have time to create any content or want to because we have full time jobs and children we respect. Personally I look at all theses bams who were probably school bullies and laugh and laugh and laugh.

• Heart
I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.
Rosie doesn’t have full time care of her daughter nor does she have a sister. The “sister” is social services, she gets her daughter for a visit once a week but not allowed overnight stay. I got all the tea off her ex friend who confirmed it all with text messages of him and bush discussing and I will try to get all the screenshots for the thread to back this up.

• Wow
  • Sad

beebee789

VIP Member
she pure jokes about how bogging she is, like its funny. It does not take long to wash your face/hair and its not hard to keep it clean? aye there will be the odd day i dont brush ma hair but if i was sitting live on tiktok for 500+ people id make sure i wasnt some nick , can smell her through the screen 🤮 its the lipsmack she does wen she replies back to a 'jealous troll' who tf would be jealous of that!?!?!? id rather be skint 🤣
It's the constant eye-fuck lip syncs and biting her scabby lips seductively. Bitch, you are the human version of a chip-pan fire. Someone throw a towel over it so we can all move on with our lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MaterialGowrl

It's the constant eye-fuck lip syncs and biting her scabby lips seductively. Bitch, you are the human version of a chip-pan fire. Someone throw a towel over it so we can all move on with our lives.
Did anyone see the video where she clearly still had eyelash glue on and she was trying to be sexy :sick: but her eyelid kept getting stuck 😭😭

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I just watched the clips of the live 😡. See the quicker those kids get taken away from her the better. What a vile, horrible lassie. Poor T having to go to school and everyone knows thats his maw 🤦‍♀️
I'm heartbroken for that poor boy seeing all this. See all the fuckwits telling her she's a great mother STOP she isn't. If she was then her kids would come 1st. Not james mac, not Blair not any of the countless friends walking in and out her life while she's wasted

• Heart