Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is, she went live first thing this morning and someone asked how the kids were, she joked (or not ๐Ÿคฃ) about how she doesnt know how they are and that all she knew is shes withdrawn their child benefit. She is seriously something else

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel as though Rosie will pull up a drama when she wants attention? Iโ€™ve seen that she will bring up an old drama or create a new one every so often and itโ€™s because drama it the only way she stays relevant! Her whole account is drama related

Reactions: 12
I think it's just she can't handle any situation well. Okay the live was overwhelming for her, she could have got off and asked Blair for more help. Right Blair couldn't make out Rosies hand writing instead of being like oh I'll type them out or phone me and I'll read them off to you so you know them she went on a tangent about how she's disabled and so nice to everyone. It's always the poor me card. A total victim complex.

Reactions: 16
She keeps digging Taylor, Zaras pal on live whilst on with Zara, you can tell its bothering her.

Also whyyyy does Rosie sit wae no clothes on ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She will never come between those 2. They have been best friends since little girls. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. It's probably the type if friendship rosie would love but until she stops trying to control people she never will.

Reactions: 13
As i said earlier today, she is so jealous & possessive over people. She thinks everyones life revolves around her ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I see the hair is tied up again after just being done, waste of money!

Reactions: 9
She will never come between those 2. They have been best friends since little girls. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. It's probably the type if friendship rosie would love but until she stops trying to control people she never will.
1000% ๐Ÿ‘ Think thats why she gets so aggy about her, she isnt going anywhere.

As i said earlier today, she is so jealous & possessive over people. She thinks everyones life revolves around her ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I see the hair is tied up again after just being done, waste of money!
Just saw that!! Didnt last long ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

See the way she talks to Zara ohhh my days

Reactions: 8
She's literally just had her hair done again and it's up in a scrunchie already.....and if I see her doing that weird thing with her mouth again I will boke ma barley ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
The enablers on her page are terrifying. Telling her she's a great mum....these people walk the streets freely. I'm baffled where folks brains are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet the Bush will be all over Dundee mama when she moves to Glasgow. Another car crash of a friendship. Two big massive egos. Two massive bams. Two folk that need a good scrub. Two spongers of the societyโ€ฆ a lot in common ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet the Bush will be all over Dundee mama when she moves to Glasgow. Another car crash of a friendship. Two big massive egos. Two massive bams. Two folk that need a good scrub. Two spongers of the societyโ€ฆ a lot in common ๐Ÿ˜‚
pretty sure she doesnโ€™t like Rosie, saw her bad mouthing her in peoples comments before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Awww I wish I saw her live at Terry's so I could have asked there and then what the script was with Terry and dugheed ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Has Rosie and Blair fell out?
there seems to be a bit of tension between them, Rosie was pissed off at him because so many people pointed out how 'uninterested' he was on that fundraising live, he wasnt on live at the time she said, all hell broke loose and she ends up crying

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Blair was on a video on his TT saying it's not that he was uninterested.
It's that he was on and couldn't get a word in edgeways with all the different people coming on and chatting /singing with Rosie. But it's been taken wrong way. It's all the usual drama

Reactions: 6
Maybe shes not happy at the fact Blair & Chantelle did their own live to raise money to raffle stuff off that Chantelle donated - because you know its all about Rosieeeeeeee, how dare they go live without her ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 7
Its botox day today isnโ€™t it ๐Ÿฅด she is just another one who sees the crowd on social media getting something & she wants it too.

• Haha
Seriously man. I'm a single mother with 3 children. I work and still can't afford botox and hair extensions ๐Ÿ˜ญ like surely there must be rules on what u can spend DLA on. (I'm not benefit shaming btw, I've had to claim benefits myself when my kids where alot younger as I couldn't work then cos I couldn't afford childcare, but what I got from the government, certainly wasn't enough to be splashing cash on dolling myself up.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.